Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sympathizing with incel tear

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
I went on incel tear and started going deep into the profiles of some of the users who post there. Most of their feed is on a bunch of different anti-misogyny keyboard warrior SJW related subs. I found multiple self harm posts on their profile's jfl. Some of the stuff made me laugh, I was trying to find posts where the IT users posted themselves (they are almost always fat or obese, and always sub-5), but one user caught my eye. This was a male btw. His earlier posts were 'is it ok to go to a bar alone' and 'are all incels misogynist, I'm a celibate but I don't consider myself an incel.'. This guy is just projecting his struggles and insecurities. Yes, its wrong to try to put other down, especially those who are already down, to boost your ego, but this guy is no different from most people here. He obviously lives a pretty lonely life and needs to do that stuff on reddit to make him feel better about himself. What he doesnt understand is that he himself is an incel in denial. I'm going to reach out to him. Maybe this place could help him, its not doing him any good rotting on reddit.

I'm going to reach out to him.
Don't bother. Trying to blackpill people is a waste of time. You don't take the Blackpill, the Blackpill takes you.

Altruistcel

Couldn't be me

We already know that the males there are all incels in denial. Some are straight up predators while others simply don’t want to accept the blackpill because it’s too brutal to accept.

They're subhumans that get bullied and need someone to bully back, hope they rope.

I'm a celibate but I don't consider myself an incel
No such thing as being voluntarily celibate as a man, it goes against all of your natural instincts to spread your seed, I used this cope for a long time.

Christmaxxing.

They are bigger incels than us, half of them are trans, rest are pedos.

i don't sympathize with these fags at all, especially after they posted me in their pedo subreedit twice just this week.
i don't like getting attention form these ugly whores and inkwells in denial

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/138jp09/and_thats_why_incels_are_garbage_humans/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/136zlrc/only_legal_stuff_please/

i have beeen on IT for 14 times now

I feel the same way. While loneliness and being frustrated with your lack of romantic and sexual success can be hard things to deal with, what IncelTear does isn't really justifiable at all, I think they're just mentally ill.

can only sympathize with the males, because the females there are just psychopath landwhales

I remember a couple years ago, a bunch of us on here made burner reddit accounts to try and reasonably blackpill IT users as much as we could. There was a lot of seething and malding about it, and it ultimately ended up in failure. I messaged a few of them, and not only were they extremely stupid people, it was impossible to make any progress.
Even when you're as polite as you can be, they are incapable of listening. For a bunch of so-called "rational" people, they're as bad as any schizocel when comes to (((discussion))).
tl;dr ITfags are too retarded to talk to

I went on incel tear and started going deep into the profiles of some of the users who post there. Most of their feed is on a bunch of different anti-misogyny keyboard warrior SJW related subs. I found multiple self harm posts on their profile's jfl. Some of the stuff made me laugh, I was trying to find posts where the IT users posted themselves (they are almost always fat or obese, and always sub-5), but one user caught my eye. This was a male btw. His earlier posts were 'is it ok to go to a bar alone' and 'are all incels misogynist, I'm a celibate but I don't consider myself an incel.'. This guy is just projecting his struggles and insecurities. Yes, its wrong to try to put other down, especially those who are already down, to boost your ego, but this guy is no different from most people here. He obviously lives a pretty lonely life and needs to do that stuff on reddit to make him feel better about himself. What he doesnt understand is that he himself is an incel in denial. I'm going to reach out to him. Maybe this place could help him, its not doing him any good rotting on reddit.
Yeah, Bring that fucker in!

I have lurked their profiles for a long time. Without fail everyone of them is a Tranny, Suicidal, BPD or roastie. No normal niggers there.

No need to have sympathy for them they are not altruists or victims but sadists and bullies.
Inceltears_related_subreddits.png

Pic related is the userbase subreddit overlap.

No need to have sympathy for them they are not altruists or victims but sadists and bullies.

They're just looking to punch down on socially acceptable targets regardless of political ideology. I remember when fatlogic/fatpeoplehate was on reddit it was also on this list.

Holy hell reddit is a cesspit. Good thing I only use it for cooming.

Yeah, I know how you feel. There's been a lot of exposés like that on this forum already, to the point where we just know what type of people with shitty lives are behind those accounts, no matter how much they might try to pretend otherwise. Not just them, but also other online spaces of that kind, such as FSTDT and so on.

That said, on the other hand, there's also stuff like this to consider:

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. If this already isn't officially named the "Neckbeard Nexus", then... well, I just named it that:feelskek::feelshaha:.

For real. The incels-in-denial there are always welcome to come here, while the others there are always free to stop doing the bullshit they are doing. But they won't do either, because they love attacking strangers online. So, ultimately, there's only so far the compassion for them can go.

Don’t dm that faggot, if you do tell him to end his life

remember when sophiexoxo was on IT, she was some cute ass ginger pawg i think harassing inkwells :fuk:

i don't sympathize with these fags at all, especially after they posted me in their pedo subreedit twice just this week.
i don't like getting attention form these ugly whores and inkwells in denial

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/138jp09/and_thats_why_incels_are_garbage_humans/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/136zlrc/only_legal_stuff_please/

i have beeen on IT for 14 times now

I feel the same way. While loneliness and being frustrated with your lack of romantic and sexual success can be hard things to deal with, what IncelTear does isn't really justifiable at all, I think they're just mentally ill.
they also photoshop posts to make us look worse. They did that to me before and probably to you too.

people that do this deserve no sympathy

they also photoshop posts to make us look worse. They did that to me before and probably to you too.

people that do this deserve no sympathy
nah, that's what i said trully
i have been posted there for the 15th time today for saying that i want to marry a poverty girl and rape her.
all my posts on IT are real and non photoshopped

It's only natural to sympathize with truecels man. They just have a different cope than us. Their cope is pretending not to be incels or pedophiles or faggots....(end up being all 3)

why the fuck sympathize with someone who despises you? I don't care what they're going through. I hope they all die choking on their own blood.

There's no shortage of those types of guys who somehow feel they are better than incels when they themselves are incels-in-denial. Extremely high concentration of those guys on reddit, even higher concentration on inceltear.

The path of an undesirable ugly ostracized man ain't an easy one.