Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Switzerlandcels GTFIH: SUICIDE POD legalised.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve9Kle-q0D0

Finally, a source of salvation. I’ve been too afraid of pain to kms so have had to continue suffering, but now finally a suicide pod exists which claims to deliver painless death in “less than a minute”.

Known as the 'Sarco pod', developed by Dr. Philip Nitschke it works by “reducing the oxygen level in the pod to below a critical level” and death occurs through hypoxia and hypocapnia. This means that there is a lack of oxygen going to your tissues and a decrease in in alveolar and blood carbon dioxide levels below the normal reference range of 35mmHg.

Nitschke aims to make it ready for operation in 2022. Hopefully one day we’ll be seeing these down major roads in most big cities worldwide. This gives great hope to incels who are suffering meaningless, lonely, empty lives.

can anyone use it? or only if you are terminally ill or something?

LMFAO at cumskins making everything look futuristic and scifi-looking

Imagine being such a massive cuck as to ever spend your money on one of these. They are literally monetizing your suicide.

its pretty much impossible for an incel to get that kinda of suicide without terminal illness
This. If you're fit for work you can fuck off and still rope, sodium nitrate, gun to the head, etc. are your only options. Nitschke works primarily with elderly terminally ill people and this is his sole goal in mind. Same for books such as Final Exit, they always say it's not meant for young non-elderly.

Watch suicide become a normie trend because of this :feelsseriously:
Give it time. After the distributions of vaccine boosters, people will be wanting to kill themselves because they can't take the pain anymore (NPCs).

The inventor is a kike, just wants to have more land and resources for himself, and to kill innocent goyim.

What does it use to kill tho? Gas? Monoxide? Asphyxiation?

The inventor is a kike, just wants to have more land and resources for himself, and to kill innocent goyim.
AND MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT

They are monotozing suicide

They literally squeeze as much labour out of you while denying you of your basic human rights, drive you to brink of suicide, then sell you our own death

AND MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT

They literally squeeze as much labour out of you while denying you of your basic human rights, drive you to brink of suicide, then sell you our own death
the state of the modern industry

This. If you're fit for work you can fuck off and still rope, sodium nitrate, gun to the head, etc. are your only options. Nitschke works primarily with elderly terminally ill people and this is his sole goal in mind. Same for books such as Final Exit, they always say it's not meant for young non-elderly.
Exactly, they want you around for wageslaving and taxes, as long as you can work at least a shitty minimum wage job, expect to be kept alive as long as possible

Is the inventor actually a kike?:feelskek:
This is getting to clowney for me

I hate jews, I hate capitalism, and I hate this gay dystopia:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
AND MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT

Does anyone seriously know where/how to buy one of these? Not having much luck online

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve9Kle-q0D0

Finally, a source of salvation. I’ve been too afraid of pain to kms so have had to continue suffering, but now finally a suicide pod exists which claims to deliver painless death in “less than a minute”.

Known as the 'Sarco pod', developed by Dr. Philip Nitschke it works by “reducing the oxygen level in the pod to below a critical level” and death occurs through hypoxia and hypocapnia. This means that there is a lack of oxygen going to your tissues and a decrease in in alveolar and blood carbon dioxide levels below the normal reference range of 35mmHg.

Nitschke aims to make it ready for operation in 2022. Hopefully one day we’ll be seeing these down major roads in most big cities worldwide. This gives great hope to incels who are suffering meaningless, lonely, empty lives.

BOOKING A FLIGHT TO SWISSLAND RN AS WE SPEAK, :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Oh my passport got confiscated by the state months ago :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsokman: