Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Switching political views?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Was anyone here a liberal at some point, but became conservative?
I was a blue-pilled white knight liberal for a long time, until many blackpill lessons smacked me in the face, and it took several smacks, believe me.

I used to be borderline Nazi/fascist. After blackpill, I have become more tolerant of ethnics. I am still on the right side, mostly changed my views on race.

I used to be a civic nationalist, now I am pro-Islam / pro nuclear war.

I used to be a civic nationalist, now I am pro-Islam / pro nuclear war.

Sometimes, I feel the world could use some "cleaning" and needs to start from scratch.

Yeah, I used to be bluepilled myself. I hit peak bluepill back in 2015. Now I'd say my political views are syncretic. I feel like both the left and right would dislike me equally. I'm not tolerant enough for the left, but probably too tolerant for the right. For instance, I believe in controlled immigration with some sort of screening to find out if the person wanting to enter is compatible with our values, if not, send them back to where they came from. I don't believe in fully open or fully closed borders.

I'm still far left, however I care less about politics as I don't feel connected to society anymore.

I'm still far right, but I've learned to hide it well and never discuss politics. I also hated my own race because I fell for the anti-black POL posts. After getting into corporate America, I now understand why we hate white people so much. Very Strange people tbh, no offense

No. My love for rationalism will never end.
It is not political but it can be.

I've switched from anarcho capitalist to anarcho patriarch.

My parents are on the far left, so I was too when I was young. As a teenager I began to develop my own ideas and rebelled against my parents brainwashing, as everyone does. I was an anti-Islam civic nationalist for some time. I'm an Ethnonationalist now, but I'm not sure if I should embrace international multiculturalism or the domination of my race over others. The former is certainly easier to implement and to convince normies of, but it's also cowardous.