Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Swiped right on Mr. Right 6 years ago....Two cultures - Two weddings - One very happy couple"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★

Attachments

• s0atmyx44ae51.jpg
    s0atmyx44ae51.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 228
  • ud9ynyx44ae51.jpg
    ud9ynyx44ae51.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Never began for short ethnics.

Still mogs me

Can't see the pic pls screenshot it thanks

I just see a happy couple :soy:

What's that? The title is Two cultures - Two weddings - One very happy couple"?
That isn't fetishisization it's just a preference. STFU incel! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

hindu nationalists on suicide watch

Shes actually hot as fuck, wow.

They all are before the man gets divorce raped.
True. These middle tier western normies do tend to go hard with the betabux so this may be less of a JBW post than meets the eye.

I could already see it coming as soon as I read the title JFL

She's my looksmatch tbh. Will i get opportunity to get a normie looking white foid? Absolutely not.

FUCKING CHAD COCK SUCKING CURRYWHORE. She didn't right swipe on "mr. right", she right swiped every single white Chad she saw and one of them matched with her. I bet she would've left swiped every single currycel. FUCKING WHORE. I WISH HE DIVORCES HER UGLY CURRY ASS FOR A NOODLEWHORE.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Shes actually hot as fuck, wow.
Curry women are actually very gorgeous if they are light-skinned. Obviously it depends, but yeah the potential is there.
He mogs her, though.

Based currywhore ending another Chad's bloodline. Can't wait to see their kids here

Thanks bro

Fucking currywhores... @Legendarywristcel

I dont care tbh. The idiot kamakazed his own genetics.
FUCKING CHAD COCK SUCKING CURRYWHORE. She didn't right swipe on "mr. right", she right swiped every single white Chad she saw and one of them matched with her. I bet she would've left swiped every single currycel. FUCKING WHORE. I WISH HE DIVORCES HER UGLY CURRY ASS FOR A NOODLEWHORE.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She looks like shit without fakeup iam sure. currywhores are masters of manipulation.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
he's marginally taller than her, a manlet short in the west.
No wonder he has to settle for a curryfoid

awwww how cute :3

a white guy stealed someone's wife, how different and unique!
he's marginally taller than her, a manlet short in the west.
No wonder he has to settle for a curryfoid
well not marginally, 10cm at least, pretty average

Last edited:
The offspring is gonna work at taco bell

Ethnic male = death