Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sweet, sweet justice against thieving SJW

She actually thought she would get away with it "i just moved it!! Im a foid and i cant do anything wrong" rofl women are so unbelievably stupid

women have gotten such an attitude like spoilt children they should know their place, based copcel

Last edited:
He was lucky the cop was based. If he was a regular cop, she would have gotten away with the "muh womens rights" argument.

Fuck this makes me hate females so much more. When I so much as question a cop I get dragged out of my car and get drug searched. While this white bitch admits to a crime and whines to the cops face that shes being oppressed. She should have had her face kicked in.

Based cop will get fired for sexism

She was so shocked when she realized her actions have consequences lmao

And she thought she has the right to steal/destroy someone's property because she disagrees with them, yet I bet she thinks of herself as tolerant.

She was so shocked when she realized her actions have consequences lmao

And she thought she has the right to steal/destroy someone's property because she disagrees with them, yet I bet she thinks of herself as tolerant.
Every fucking hole thinks like that. They think that they are the mightiest ever until they hit a wall and throw a tantrum at it.

"Is there anything else I can do to get out of this"

Brazzers logo included in the comments.

I bet white knights sperged out from this.

Based cop.
But muh abortioooons.
Where's my govenmnent funded child murdeeeeeer
I support abortions but check the race of the baby first. Pure bred Jewish babies should not be aborted. Other races can be considered :)
Wow. An actual good cop :feelskek:
"Is there something else I can do?" did she think she was going to suck his dick to get away?
her tits weren’t big enough nor was she attractive enough for this to be an option :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsmusic:

Enough playing on tutorial mode for her