Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Swedish documentry on incels

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
A swedish government funded tv channel just made a documentray about swedish incels jfl. Its a pretty high quality documentary

Wheat waffles is featured, incel.is, blackpill and there are ER memes

One fakecel from this forum from Sweden is also seen talking about jawline and hunter eyes etc

Sweden is full of incels. Because of gigachads and feminist government Swedish foids don’t need average normie and they are alll super models who make more than the average normie

I read some closed groups for women on instagram, as mental self harm (very effective) and their response is some of the most vitriolic I have seen so far. Boy they really hate us.

Last edited:
Radical Marxist feminazi propaganda, what a surprise :feelsclown:

Horrible posture tbh

I read some closed groups for women on instagram, as mental self harm (very effective) and their response is some of the most vitriolic I have seen so far. Boy they really hate us.
Examples? I need ragefuel

lifefuel for mentionedcels

Dude, if you are real, I want to hear from you because right now I think you are a prop.

This weirdo shows up in like every swedish media skit about incels. He is like their go to incel and says some repetitive shit about "well you just stay in that world and it becomes like a bubble bla bla bla". I wonder if he is a paid actor.

Can someone translate it?

Well, The first cathegory is that they think we should not be inteviewed at all. Everything is our own fault and we should just be silenced and forgotten because we are satan.

The majority of the women in that group are single moms so statistically more than one of their sons will in time be one of us (or is one of us already). You would think that would make them want there to be resources and perhaps even some compassion for guys like us but no. No no no. I suppose they did not think that far.

The second cathegory is angry about none of the men mentioning what they would have to offer to a woman in exchange for sex. "Adam" in the doku says he thinks women are selfish for not bothering to have sex with him "when they know it would mean so much to him". Of course, all the ladies take this at face value and assume this show is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They convey that men who want sex shouldtalk about what he has to offer in exchange for this favour, what reasons would women have for having sex with himand so forth. The idea to fuck "Adam" out of the kindness of their heart repulses them.

However, That interview sounded very scripted and fake. I can not judge if "Adam" is a real person. Even if he is, they might have talked for four hours and then just cut out that particular 30 seconds to make him sound like a stereotypical incel.

"Adam", I would love to hear from you. Do you exist?
...And some of them expressively say they want to castrate us.
Oh yeah and they are furious about us being "fixated with sex" too. The fact that young men like sex is apparently very provoking.

Like, there are entire apps used by hundreds of millions of people around the world whose sole purpose is for women to put up pictures of their tits thighs and ass for men to watch and pay for. And women are then angry that men like sex.

:feelsseriously::fuk::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
How do I watch this without turning on my VPN? Too lazy to.

Total of swedish"cels": 2

They’re talking about me in this documentary i’m the one they are searching for the swedish incel terrorist
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

One would think that Swedistan had more serious things to worry about other what some inkwels are saying online...

eng sub plox. sweden sounds lonely af. would hate to be inkwel there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back