Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish becky says she is attracted to guys with a "Scandinavian style"

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Thanks to the BP, we know what that means. But the foolish chang interviewer thinks it's his clothes :feelskek: :feelskek:. Dumbfuck she is attracted to blonde Swedish guys, not you. Chad can walk around with with dirty clothes and still slay. Notice, how they are making shit up on the spot? It was always about looks

@VersoffenerAssi
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
@Made in Heaven

jfl all i hear is "style, style like, i don't know.... style, stylish???" . It's like they don't want to say it outright and expect him to just get their meaning (fuck off gook boy we want white blonde chad)

jfl all i hear is "style, style like, i don't know.... style, stylish???" . It's like they don't want to say it outright and expect him to just get their meaning (fuck off gook boy we want white blonde chad)
Gook boy :feelskek: :feelskek:

Asian cocksuckers always suck white culture and their norms in a rather perverted manner, no other ethnics do this shit, btw white foids are some of the least race traitor foids

Asian cocksuckers always suck white culture and their norms in a rather perverted manner, no other ethnics do this shit, btw white foids are some of the least race traitor foids
Yeah, I know

Imagine how advanced Asians would be if there weren't so focused on tradition

They could have colonized American in the 1300s

White people could be used as breeding cattle for their DNA

why do they let in sands, ching chongs nigs whites cant have anything to themselves

No colonization for their shit slanted eyes tho.

Asians were not backward stupid niggers if that's what you mean being focused on tradition, btw their wealth is not because they emulate western culture in a perverted second order way cos they never can understand it through first order effects owing to significant language barrier, it's because they industrialised to provide finished goods to western retail when labour became to expensive in the west, asian boomers for instance can be very based and intimidating with their innovative fingering techniques on random foids lmao

What would be a Scandinavian style? (Outside of being blonde)

Thanks to the BP, we know what that means. But the foolish chang interviewer thinks it's his clothes :feelskek: :feelskek:. Dumbfuck she is attracted to blonde Swedish guys, not you. Chad can walk around with with dirty clothes and still slay. Notice, how they are making shit up on the spot? It was always about looks
View attachment 1206841
After all, she prefers Swedish Chad and no niggers, but I never trust the words that come from a foid's cum-filled mouth.