Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Swedes and Norwegians are very racist even among their own ethnicity

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Despite Scandinavia being seen as a haven for tolerance and anti-racism, there's a clear hierarchy. Looking Swedish/Norwegian is having blonde hair and blue eyes, that is seen as the purest and most attractive (especially in women). Ethnic Scandinavians who have brown hair and brown eyes are often questioned with almost suspicion, whether they have some continental European DNA. My female cousin has brown hair and brown eyes and people sometimes ask her if she's French or Spanish. Scandinavians secretly love being Hitler's wet dream, despite expressing the opposite.

Fucking dumb! This is coming from a SHITSKIN myself, life would be much better for us incels if we were all 'nordicels' at least.

Last edited:
Yeah I've written about this too. The standard of whiteness in a nordic country is extremely high. What is considered to be 'white' for example in spain, would be considered an ethnic mutt in scandinavia. I know this first hand because my sister and mother are both white and you can't make any kind of mistake about it, but I have tan skin tone and people often assume I'm an immigrant.

They are only racisct towards slav people because we are white so they wont be accused of racism.

At the same time shitskin people are killing them and they do nothing.

Dutch people do exactly same thing - racist towards slaves, because they wont cut their throats like niggers.

Last edited:
sound like cope tbh, inceldom isnt a problem there thats what data said

Despite Scandinavia being seen as a haven for tolerance and anti-racism, there's a clear hierarchy. Looking Swedish/Norwegian is having blonde hair and blue eyes, that is seen as the purest and most attractive (especially in women). Ethnic Scandinavians who have brown hair and brown eyes are often questioned with almost suspicion, whether they have some continental European DNA. My female cousin has brown hair and brown eyes and people sometimes ask her if she's French or Spanish. Scandinavians secretly love being Hitler's wet dream, despite expressing the opposite.
Everyone's racist as everyone's lookism what else is new. Oh yeah I am copying and posting all based facts on whatsjack.com how about you think about that jack!

This is a thread for me I could write a fucking book on this subject and the reason I am not only inkwell but work as little as possible these days, any acts or words of the progressives or "racemixing scandinavians" is 99% bullshit and propaganda in reality that you only read about on the internet.

Sossesvensson ser sig både som högst upplyst och framåtsträvande, definitionen av lat progressivism men i samma veva ser ner på alla söder om Danmark, brunt hår + bruna ögon så kan du kyssa folkandan farväl, när en holländsk eller tysk invandrare som bott här i 5 år och talar knagglig svenska ses som mer svensk än en själv så är det inte konstigt man hamnar i utanförskap.

This is a thread for me I could write a fucking book on this subject and the reason I am not only inkwell but work as little as possible these days, any acts or words of the progressives or "racemixing scandinavians" is 99% bullshit and propaganda in reality that you only read about on the internet.

Sossesvensson ser sig både som högst upplyst och framåtsträvande, definitionen av lat progressivism men i samma veva ser ner på alla söder om Danmark, brunt hår + bruna ögon så kan du kyssa folkandan farväl, när en holländsk eller tysk invandrare som bott här i 5 år och talar knagglig svenska ses som mer svensk än en själv så är det inte konstigt man hamnar i utanförskap.
Er du selv brunhårig/brunögd?

They are only racisct towards slav people because we are white so they wont be accused of racism.

At the same time shitskin people are killing them and they do nothing.

Dutch people do exactly same thing - racist towards slaves, because they wont cut their throats like niggers.
Yes, unfortunately few Slavic countries are developed, only perhaps the Czech Republic or Slovenia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back