Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Sweaty you should date someone like you

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Like 15 years ago I worked with this cute Asian girl. She was reasonably chill so I would talk with her and pretend “flirt” and ask her to marry me and shit. One day while doing this she said we should date those like us. She gave the example of the rice she was dating at the time and told me I should date X fat white pig. She said a big white guy is not a good match for a small Asian girl. Fast forward to like just last year and I saw her with a nigger my size. Lol what happened to dating your equal?

are you white?

i think only like 28% of asian foids in america marry their own race

where is my femcel gf?

Based chink whore
JBWchads btfo

Well you already knew that anything foids say have to be taken with a grain of salt.
They lie most of the time.
It's just that she couldn't say the real reason, so she invented some bs to keep you at bay.
Fuck liar bitches.

Like 15 years ago I worked with this cute Asian girl. She was reasonably chill so I would talk with her and pretend “flirt” and ask her to marry me and shit. One day while doing this she said we should date those like us. She gave the example of the rice she was dating at the time and told me I should date X fat white pig. She said a big white guy is not a good match for a small Asian girl. Fast forward to like just last year and I saw her with a nigger my size. Lol what happened to dating your equal?

Normies will see this story and claim you didn't take your game was weak.

Foids lead on unattractive males and then sneak diss them because they find it funny. It's not uncommon.

Foids have no concept of equal. I learnt this from my mother, she believes every woman is beautiful but is quick to call a man ugly or a frog.

No offence bro, and yeah that was a brutal blackpill, but also fucking hilarious.

As for the foid, was she a FOB? That is quite common in fobs because they have that retarded culture and retarded parents raising them, so before she saw real world she prob thought the riceman was high value.

Once she saw real world and compared him to chads and tyrones ofc the riceman gets BTFOd.

And the date this fat white pig is brilliant

These ho's ain't worth the squeeze no mo' son.

It seems most Asian chicks are starting to get over whites after riding the CC, as interracial numbers are decreasing for them (despite them being more and more chased by other races than ever). It's truly over when not only being incel, I was born at the wrong time to get an Asian woman