Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SWANpill : the final evolution of BIRDpill which will murder your souls with ornithology, comics, Greek myths, paintings, sculptures and anime! (NSFW)

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
September 2018 a comic was posted showing how a human male got literally cucked by a black bird. I found a higher-def version at this July 2018 imgur where I can actually read the artist tag on the lower right ("bloodnums", I think) and I have split this into a vertical comic for your re-digestion below:

Anomaly1

Anomaly2

"MikeOrganIsCiac" also did a similar one. I'm not sure which one is a tribute to which, or which year either debuted:
Centaur

This is not a solitary enigma, you can also find this April to June 2007 in Chapter 13 ("A Week for Kat") of the webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court. I became aware of that because my library had a printed version. It basically introduces "Aly" (Alistair Kershaw) as the chad love interest for Katerina Donlan. Due to hollow bones he is able to jump very high, and eventually his puberty turns him into a bird (because the comic is full of magic creatures and shit).

Kat and Aly

This leads to Kat developing a bird fetish as exhibited in the "Question of Taste" bonus page: https://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=257

QOT

Then 2 chapters later, she's still fixated on it:

309 ref to birds

April 2019 the phrase "birdpill" was also used to refer to being morose about hearing birds happily singing, but I think that's an abuse of the term, possibly. The whole point (like with dogpill) is that Foids would rather fuck a certain animal than you, not that you are upset at animals being happy.

July 2019 a similar instance. Here "birdpill" is basically used to talk about observing 2 birds competing with each other (pigeon vs budgie) which I think similarly strays too far from the root etymology. I posted a video of penguins mauling each other over a female penguin, but I wouldn't call that a PenguinPill unless a female human wanted to fuck that penguin.

It's time to get back to the true roots of the bird pill. For that, I am going to raise awareness of Russian ballerina Anna Pavlona. This is her and her male pet swan Jack.
Anna hugs Jack
Jack hugs Anna
Anna feeds Jack

Anna leans on Jack

Anna lifts Jack
Anna sits with Jack

You know EXACTLY wtf was going on. Foids have been indoctrinated for LITERAL MILLENIA to want this.

Leda
LedaSculpt

Leda_and_the_Swan_2205692b.jpg
main-image
Franois%20Boucher%20-%20Leda%20and%20the%20Swan%20-%20(MeisterDrucke-25435).jpg

Ohana Matsumae and the Swan

Zeus knew all about swan-maxxing. They even make light of this in issue 32 of the lesbian propaganda comic series "Lumberjanes":

LJi32p16

But we cannot just become chad swans. We are forever the ugly ducks and the foids want nothing but to...
Over

Ah yes, the Zeus is a swan & cucks Tyndareus by getting Leda pregnant with two of his kids picture, saw that in Ass Creed 2.

Swans necks are perfectly shaped to go up a womans vagina and quack into their cervix, Im not surprised

Women have no morals

Dedsrs we should make a megathread to post irrefutable proof of the animalkingdompill. A woman would literally insert a bee hive in her hole rather than touching an incel.

Also based comics lol brings me memories from braincels.

Ah yes, the Zeus is a swan & cucks Tyndareus by getting Leda pregnant with two of his kids picture, saw that in Ass Creed 2.
Neat, did not know. Found the scene!

Assassin's Creed Odyssey also refers to it:
"Where there is passion, reason is gone. For Leda truly loved her swan."

SWANpill quacked at me.

I'm beyond the line reading this. :dafuckfeels:

Woman - zoophile, after seeing so much of this shit I feel depressed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5