Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swami Vivekananda predictions for India

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
0% - Verbal Not incel related discussion. Moved to Lounge.
Swami Vivekananda predicted WW1, WW2 and the independence of India. He meditated and saw the past golden age of India.

My fellow Indians I have some bad news. Indians will not see India be great in their lifetime.

If will take 2 or 3 centuries and Swami Vivekananda predicted India will rise higher than it ever done before.

Go to 5:22

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwbOrOnxopE

Fuck I will be dead by then
Best off trying to reincarnate as a Deva in a heavenly world

Bhagwan Krishna told HIndus the goal is to be set free from the cycle of reincarnation
that is the long term goal escape Samsara altogether

My predictions for india are a slight chance of curry in the mornings with poo for the rest of the week

that is the long term goal escape Samsara altogether

The main goal should be to exit reincarnation. Who knows what your next life might be. You could be reincarnated as a peasant in a north korean dictatorship with no access to the internet for all you know.

There are over a billion curries so several will have rightly anticipated both World Wars by sheer chance alone.

Depends on the sect. But in most cases no

Its interesting I found telling normies about re-rolling religion that most, maybe all normies are hoping to not-exist after they die.

An idea I had was NPC's they are programmed this way, so that they aren't that sad when they die if they aren't reincarnated.

Because in going deeper in re-rolling religion I wondered how the computer can create NPC's but then if they die not resurrect them at least not directly. How ethically that could be done. But programming them to want to not exist that works. Another variant on it is some normies seem to want to join the mass consciousness of the universe.

with the world's biggest population (shortly), India will have a lot of power if they can even halfway get their shit together

What does he think about inceldom?

Vivekananda was a Kid fiddler:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk:

Swami Vivekananda referred Hinduism as “the most tolerant religion on the earth” and brainwashed the Hindu youth not to convert themselves to other faiths and religions. When the frustrated and educated Hindu youth were collectively protesting against the ills of Hinduism and converting themselves to Christianity (especially), it was Vivekananda who had influenced them not to do that under his Hinduvta hoax. It was Vivekananda who never wanted Hindus to face rationality and know the ugly truth of Brahminism. He wanted Brahmin-dominated education and society in India.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax:

the streets will run brown with shit

if they keep bathing in cow shit and keep chucking dead cunts in the ganges it's safe to say they are going nowhere

no curry foid for your FACE