Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill swallow the hunter eye anime pill

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
Im watching this anime show called Love is War, where there is this girl whos attracted to this dark triad guy with hunter eyes because he is constantly sleep deprived. Theres this episode in the second season where he gets enough sleep, so his eyes are now bigger and more feminine looking from no stress and sleep. He thinks because that now that he has pretty boy tik tok eyes all girls will fall for him, and his crush will like him even more. The girl is very attracted to this guy originally because he is alpha as fuck and has big dick energy. Internal monologue of her saying "What happened to (guy)? he used to have such cool eyes!". Japanese manga authors are becoming more blackpilled by the day. Dark triad always beats feminine pretty boys, even in east asian media. Dark triad is alpha as fuck, and females are attracted to dominant looking men over beautiful looking men. Its just biology.
Kaijou pres

Screen Shot 2020 06 05 at 45907 AM

Screen Shot 2020 06 05 at 50904 AM

Last edited:
look at anime made for women, all of the guys have the chad hunter eyes and square jaw

Hunter eyes have the same effect on men as large round "anime girl" eyes do on women and this has been proven by science

I want to be anime mc :feelsrope:

Im watching this anime show called Love is War, where there is this girl whos attracted to this dark triad guy with hunter eyes because he is constantly sleep deprived. Theres this episode in the second season where he gets enough sleep, so his eyes are now bigger and more feminine looking from no stress and sleep. He thinks because that now that he has pretty boy tik tok eyes all girls will fall for him, and his crush will like him even more. The girl is very attracted to this guy originally because he is alpha as fuck and has big dick energy. Internal monologue of her saying "What happened to (guy)? he used to have such cool eyes!". Japanese manga authors are becoming more blackpilled by the day. Dark triad always beats feminine pretty boys, even in east asian media. Dark triad is alpha as fuck, and females are attracted to dominant looking men over beautiful looking men. Its just biology.
View attachment 270978
View attachment 270979
View attachment 270981
Mogs me cuz anime

I have gotten compliments about my eyes though.

Jfl @ how couple of bone mm changes your life

tfw PCT but UEE

That anime is kinda overrated ngl

View attachment 270978
View attachment 270979
View attachment 270981
where's my girlfriend then since I have hunter eyes

Imagine having one of each...

where's my girlfriend then since I have hunter eyes

You probably don't have hunter eyes. You have probably deluded yourself into coping so hard to make yourself believe you have a glimmer of hope in getting a girlfriend, but alas you don't actually have hunter eyes.

He has upper eyelid exposure, so they're not "hunter eyes."

Yeah dude, 1mm of UEE would make your eyes non hunter;preyish looking :feelsseriously:
Yep, the gay alien look can be considered as "hunter eyes." You still worship gay aliens?

just saying i had sex with chika

Yep, the gay alien look can be considered as "hunter eyes." You still worship gay aliens?

do you realize that the definition of the word is literally hunter eyes and not actually "0 UEE" right? Asians by default have zero UEE, most of them still doesn't have hunter eyes

do you realize that the definition of the word is literally hunter eyes and not actually "0 UEE" right? Asians by default have zero UEE, most of them still doesn't have hunter eyes
I wasn't talking monolids, dude. If you have UEE you can't have the gay alien look.

Most anime guys still have prey eyes right? Tbh I think you're looking at a tiny minority having hunter eyes

You probably don't have hunter eyes. You have probably deluded yourself into coping so hard to make yourself believe you have a glimmer of hope in getting a girlfriend, but alas you don't actually have hunter eyes.
I'm not posting my eyes again. I already done it on bloc so if you haven't seen them then tough luck, plus I do have upper canthal tilt, my only issues lie around other phenotypes

I'm not posting my eyes again. I already done it on bloc so if you haven't seen them then tough luck, plus I do have upper canthal tilt, my only issues lie around other phenotypes
If you had hunter eyes, you would have no problem posting it here to prove me wrong, but since you're trying to avoid doing so its pretty obvious you're lying.

Never watched this anime tbh

If you had hunter eyes, you would have no problem posting it here to prove me wrong, but since you're trying to avoid doing so its pretty obvious you're lying.
use your brain. You're asking me to get stalked by someone from IT who would possibly know me. If you really want to know what I look ask SSG or Daydreamcel

Villain from Nausicaa:
latest