Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL sv3ridge apparently named Gatis Lagzdins allegedly attacked 4 classmates with knives in 2006 when he was 16

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
At least according to https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/13/man-...al-stabbed-four-classmates-at-school-9184229/

Noticed some YouTubers criticizing his raw meat lifestyle calling him a criminal so I googled it and found this.

Guess that means he was born in 1990 and is actually younger than I am.

Makes me wonder what the full story is behind that 2006 conflict. Something about being influenced by a movie? What movie tho?

All four classmates apparently had only "light injuries" so it makes me wonder if it was actually a murder attempt or just spazzing out trying to lightly lacerate.

Parsla Kopmane is name given of headmistress who said he has a "craze for computer games". But what games did he play?

The name of the school he attended was "Ventspils" guess the guy just had to vent

Gatis Lagzdins said:
People of the religion of scientism believe the earth is round,
There’s proof that it’s not so and they still believe it.
This proves that the scientism is a deeper form of deception than Christianity.

I guess he could legit be a flat-earther but it also makes me wonder if he's IRL shitposting, I get similar vibes from him as I do from Nathan Larson where he's broadcasting extraordinary ideas he may not be 100% on-board with just to play devil's advocate, exercise free speech and gain attention for himself.

I sometimes think a motive here is just that people take too many ideas for granted so you have provocateurs who will question literally anything just so people will analyze how much of their own thinking comes from actually deductional processes vs parroting.

I imagine that the majority of round-earthers for example (including myself) haven't put much thought into how we proved the world was round through a variety of means like the use of telescopes and so on because we lack expertise in those devices.

At least according to https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/13/man-...al-stabbed-four-classmates-at-school-9184229/

Noticed some YouTubers criticizing his raw meat lifestyle calling him a criminal so I googled it and found this.

Guess that means he was born in 1990 and is actually younger than I am.

Makes me wonder what the full story is behind that 2006 conflict. Something about being influenced by a movie? What movie tho?

All four classmates apparently had only "light injuries" so it makes me wonder if it was actually a murder attempt or just spazzing out trying to lightly lacerate.

Parsla Kopmane is name given of headmistress who said he has a "craze for computer games". But what games did he play?

The name of the school he attended was "Ventspils" guess the guy just had to vent

I guess he could legit be a flat-earther but it also makes me wonder if he's IRL shitposting, I get similar vibes from him as I do from Nathan Larson where he's broadcasting extraordinary ideas he may not be 100% on-board with just to play devil's advocate, exercise free speech and gain attention for himself.

I sometimes think a motive here is just that people take too many ideas for granted so you have provocateurs who will question literally anything just so people will analyze how much of their own thinking comes from actually deductional processes vs parroting.

I imagine that the majority of round-earthers for example (including myself) haven't put much thought into how we proved the world was round through a variety of means like the use of telescopes and so on because we lack expertise in those devices.
As with anything we believe something why? Because it's the majority held opinion but do we really put it to the test ourselves? Of course not, why go against something widely believed & set ourselves up for ridicule, even if you prove it who will listen? So much of what we take for granted is actually bullshit. Media, entertainment, the news, the system in general is designed to keep you subservient & on edge.

He got a hair transplant. He tries to be this alpha male badass, but was so insecure of his hairline that he got a hair transplant.