Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sushi is trash

Normies are such retards who are easily swayed by fucking hive minds. They're no better than foids! Why do normies like eating sushi? It's tastes like rubber and is disgusting!

Plus, sushi is not healthy. Many people get health problems such as Salmonella, tapeworms, and listeria because sushi is raw fish.

There's a fucking extremely good reason why our pre-historic ancestors invented making fire and cooking. Eating sushi feels like going back to our primal ape-like animal instincts.

Frankly speaking, normies only eat sushi because it's fucking trendy and because they like Japan. Normies don't really like the foreign cuisines they like. They only like those foreign cuisines because they like the cultures and nations that those cuisines came from.

This is exactly why I hate foids and normies. They are egotistic fucks who are so obsessed with trends and they all cannot think for themselves. It's the same reason why most of society join bullies in persecuting incels.

Again, sushi is disgusting! Japan is not perfect.
Sushi is pretty good, but not filling, 5/10 mid food.:feelssus:

I'm not trolling. You just don't get it, but i'll get lost anyway.
You must have a very strong immune system, or are very lucky. He's correct, we have to cook food to greatly reduce the probability of sickness and infection. I don't care if some raw whatever tastes heavenly, I'm going to cook it first.

You must have a very strong immune system, or are very lucky. He's correct, we have to cook food to greatly reduce the probability of sickness and infection. I don't care if some raw whatever tastes heavenly, I'm going to cook it first.
Muh germ theory.

Hold on. Are you telling us that you think germs are a medical industry hoax?
Yes. It's made up to scare people, we are 99% bacteria and 1% human. You don't have to wash your hands or heat your food. Toxins and deficiencies are the true cause of disease, not bacteria. Virus aren't alive. Virus happens when the body is too toxic so the bacteria can't get rid of dead cells, that's why the body has to use virus, so people get cold symptoms.

Also when you cook meat you form heterocyclic amines and lipid peroxides which are toxic. You also create AGEs.

I'm not saying bacteria doesn't exist. What i'm saying is that we are bacteria, and without bacteria we become sick. People are killing what they are made out of. Germ theory is one of the reasons people are sick today. It's the same with parasites, they are your friends.

View: https://youtu.be/kUvPzVqB4VE?si=fPfroTNp6NTrlvSP

Last edited:
Yes. It's made up to scare people, we are 99% bacteria and 1% human.
What does this even mean? What does it mean to be x% human? At what point do you even draw the line and delineate the human from the bacteria inside of the human?

You don't have to wash your hands or heat your food.
You're free to do as you wish, of course, but this is straight up dumb.

Toxins and deficiencies are the true cause of disease, not bacteria. Virus aren't alive. Virus happens when the body is too toxic so the bacteria can't get rid of dead cells, that's why the body has to use virus, so people get cold symptoms.
The bolded is the only correct sentence here.

Also when you cook meat you form heterocyclic amines and lipid peroxides which are toxic. You also create AGEs.
You're overplaying the toxic effects of cooking. And the jury is still out on the harmful effects of AGEs on the body.

I'm not saying bacteria doesn't exist. What i'm saying is that we are bacteria, and without bacteria we become sick. People are killing what they are made out of. Germ theory is one of the reasons people are sick today. It's the same with parasites, they are your friends.
Not all bacteria are alike. The bacteria that form and live in our digestive system are helpful for our body's normal processes, but introducing all kinds of other bacteria in the mix is welcoming disaster.

Not all bacteria are alike. The bacteria that form and live in our digestive system are helpful for our body's normal processes, but introducing all kinds of other bacteria in the mix is welcoming disaster.
There's no bad bacteria. If you eat anti-bacterial food or medicine, you will kill both good and "bad" bacteria. I can tell you are probably a medical student or you have a relative who works in the medical profession as a nurse or a doctor.
You're overplaying the toxic effects of cooking. And the jury is still out on the harmful effects of AGEs on the body.
It's the same with pasteurized milk, it gives you osteoporosis because the calcium is cauterized. Cooked fooders will never realize why they get degenerative diseases, it's not only because of the medication they are taking or the alcohol/smoking or w/e. It's also from all the cooked food. It also causes gout, because when you cook meat it becomes more acidic. Cooked animal foods is very acidic compared to raw animal foods but people don't know this because they only eat food because of taste, they might eat some raw meat or sashimi once in their lifetime but never every day like me or other primal dieters. When you deep fry food you also create acrylamides which are toxic, most cooked fooders don't know this.
You're free to do as you wish, of course, but this is straight up dumb.
The only time you have to wash your hands is when you have touched something toxic like chemicals. You can use raw lime on your hands, soaps will only enter your skin overtime and make you more sick from all the chemicals/toxins in it, same with schampo, the toxins enters your scalp and your brain so you become emotional like a foid. If you can't eat it then you shouldn't apply it on your body or anywhere else really.

I haven't washed my hands and used schampo in over 5 years and i never get sick. It's a deception to make you fear bacteria and to vaccinate yourself so you become more sick from all the mercury, formaldehydes and aluminium in vaccines. That's how the medical profession works. They want you to fear everything that's natural in this world. It already happens to you as a child, you get indoctrinated by your parents, doctors and the media to fear bacteria.

I've eaten raw eggs that have sat in room temperature for over 3 months and i've only gotten healthier from them. Fermented foods overall makes wonders for your gut, same with kefir and high meat. There's bacteria in those foods.

Last edited:
How else am I gonna get skinny? I wanna be a pretty boy.

There's no bad bacteria.
False. Some bacteria foreign to the body are deadly pathogens. Tuberculosis, for example, is an airborne bacteria that is fatal.

If you eat anti-bacterial food or medicine, you will kill both good and "bad" bacteria.
True. However, as I said, the good bacteria regrows in your body.

I can tell you are probably a medical student or you have a relative who works in the medical profession as a nurse or a doctor.
False to the former, true to the latter, but good hygiene and sanitary practices are something we were taught at an early age in school. Those things (good hygiene and sanitary habits) are not directly the result of having relatives in the medical field, though it certainly helps to reinforce the good habits.

It's the same with pasteurized milk, it gives you osteoporosis because the calcium is cauterized.
That's not what results in osteoporosis, but we're all free to believe what we like. Your bones, like your muscles, atrophy and shrink with age. Of course, reduced mineral calcium and vitamin D levels in your bones are significant contributors.

The only time you have to wash your hands is when you have touched something toxic like chemicals. You can use raw lime on your hands, soaps will only enter your skin overtime and make you more sick from all the chemicals/toxins in it, same with schampo, the toxins enters your scalp and your brain so you become emotional like a foid. If you can't eat it then you shouldn't apply it on your body or anywhere else really.

I haven't washed my hands and used schampo in over 5 years and i never get sick. It's a deception to make you fear bacteria and to vaccinate yourself so you become more sick from all the mercury, formaldehydes and aluminium in vaccines. That's how the medical profession works. They want you to fear everything that's natural in this world. It already happens to you as a child, you get indoctrinated by your parents, doctors and the media to fear bacteria.

I've eaten raw eggs that have sat in room temperature for over 3 months and i've only gotten healthier from them. Fermented foods overall makes wonders for your gut, same with kefir and high meat. There's bacteria in those foods.
This, to me, is quite interesting and curious, but not for the reasons you might think. You're mixing truths and falsehoods here, albeit likely unintentionally. Normally, I'd dismiss wild beliefs, like flat earth, because it causes no real harm to anyone else for those who hold that belief. But believing things like, "all bacteria are good for you," and then not washing your hands can have very detrimental effects and bring about direct harm to others, if, say, you work in the food industry in the kitchen or work in the medical field.

False. Some bacteria foreign to the body are deadly pathogens. Tuberculosis, for example, is an airborne bacteria that is fatal.

True. However, as I said, the good bacteria regrows in your body.

False to the former, true to the latter, but good hygiene and sanitary practices are something we were taught at an early age in school. Those things (good hygiene and sanitary habits) are not directly the result of having relatives in the medical field, though it certainly helps to reinforce the good habits.

That's not what results in osteoporosis, but we're all free to believe what we like. Your bones, like your muscles, atrophy and shrink with age. Of course, reduced mineral calcium and vitamin D levels in your bones are significant contributors.

This, to me, is quite interesting and curious, but not for the reasons you might think. You're mixing truths and falsehoods here, albeit likely unintentionally. Normally, I'd dismiss wild beliefs, like flat earth, because it causes no real harm to anyone else for those who hold that belief. But believing things like, "all bacteria are good for you," and then not washing your hands can have very detrimental effects and bring about direct harm to others, if, say, you work in the food industry in the kitchen or work in the medical field.
Whats the point in even arguing really? I'm never gonna agree with your germ theory BS and like i wrote, i've eaten rotten raw meat and raw eggs for years without getting sick. Slaves like you makes me wanna leave this forum forever, i will probably. So sick and tired of all germophobes on this site and any other forum really. You are all ultra normies because you believe in normie theories and beliefs like germ theory which is the ultimate slave theory.

Don't forget to wash your hands with hand sanitizers 5 times/hr whenever you've touched something and also eat things with your hands, then lick your fingers so you ingest the hand sanitizer. Might as well drink hand sanitizers like those russians who died because they ran out of alcohol. Toxins/chemicals and deficiencies will always be the true cause of disease. Not bacteria and not parasites. They are your friends.

Whats the point in even arguing really? I'm never gonna agree with your germ theory BS and like i wrote, i've eaten rotten raw meat and raw eggs for years without getting sick. Slaves like you makes me wanna leave this forum forever, i will probably. So sick and tired of all germophobes on this site and any other forum really. You are all ultra normies because you believe in normie theories and beliefs like germ theory which is the ultimate slave theory.

Don't forget to wash your hands with hand sanitizers 5 times/hr whenever you've touched something and also eat things with your hands, then lick your fingers so you ingest the hand sanitizer. Might as well drink hand sanitizers like those russians who died because they ran out of alcohol. Toxins/chemicals and deficiencies will always be the true cause of disease. Not bacteria and not parasites. They are your friends.
OK, good talk, retard.