Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sushi is trash

Manmatra19

Manmatra19

Greycel
Normies are such retards who are easily swayed by fucking hive minds. They're no better than foids! Why do normies like eating sushi? It's tastes like rubber and is disgusting!

Plus, sushi is not healthy. Many people get health problems such as Salmonella, tapeworms, and listeria because sushi is raw fish.

There's a fucking extremely good reason why our pre-historic ancestors invented making fire and cooking. Eating sushi feels like going back to our primal ape-like animal instincts.

Frankly speaking, normies only eat sushi because it's fucking trendy and because they like Japan. Normies don't really like the foreign cuisines they like. They only like those foreign cuisines because they like the cultures and nations that those cuisines came from.

This is exactly why I hate foids and normies. They are egotistic fucks who are so obsessed with trends and they all cannot think for themselves. It's the same reason why most of society join bullies in persecuting incels.

Again, sushi is disgusting! Japan is not perfect.

EvEry food is amazing. Cucked post

Normies are such retards who are easily swayed by fucking hive minds. They're no better than foids! Why do normies like eating sushi? It's tastes like rubber and is disgusting!

Plus, sushi is not healthy. Many people get health problems such as Salmonella, tapeworms, and listeria because sushi is raw fish.

There's a fucking extremely good reason why our pre-historic ancestors invented making fire and cooking. Eating sushi feels like going back to our primal ape-like animal instincts.

Frankly speaking, normies only eat sushi because it's fucking trendy and because they like Japan. Normies don't really like the foreign cuisines they like. They only like those foreign cuisines because they like the cultures and nations that those cuisines came from.

This is exactly why I hate foids and normies. They are egotistic fucks who are so obsessed with trends and they all cannot think for themselves. It's the same reason why most of society join bullies in persecuting incels.

Again, sushi is disgusting! Japan is not perfect.
based, sushi fucking sucks in every possible way, normies love that shit.

Sushi is only bad quality in the west. It's also impossible to get salmonella and tapeworms from raw fish. I've eaten raw fish for 7 years and never gotten any health issues. I've even eaten raw fish with nematodes on it.

180354132 2948261585441723 6968610958595851608 n

118931523 365883547934495 3825634317997557293 n

I'm Japanese and I don't even like sushi that much

Yes it's trash and dangerous to it because it doesn't go through termal treatment to get rid of parasites and bacteria

I like the (((Americanised))) version that has cooked chicken/ fish with spicy mayo on it. In the white roll thing. But the raw stuff is too much for me, not a fan of seafood overall.

When i was a teenager mother brought me in sushi bar and i got serious food poisoning, my shit was green and i had a temperature like 38C

If our ancestors ate more raw meat we would not look subhuman retard

EvEry food is amazing. Cucked post
Way to tell me that you're an infiltrator normie.

Normies don't think for themselves. Raw fish as well as any raw meat were cooked by ancient humans for very good reasons.

Sushi is widely eaten because they are trendy.

You're the one that's cucked for worshipping Japan very much.

Speaking of Japan, Japanese women are even worse predators than Western women. Japanese women literally cheat on males at the drop of a hat. That's why most males in Japan never marry and Current Japan's fertility rate and population is very low.

based, sushi fucking sucks in every possible way, normies love that shit.
Most humans nowadays especially civilized ones eat cooked foods. Raw meat and raw fish are only eaten by lost people surviving in the wild because they have no other option based on their circumtances.

Sushi is only bad quality in the west. It's also impossible to get salmonella and tapeworms from raw fish. I've eaten raw fish for 7 years and never gotten any health issues. I've even eaten raw fish with nematodes on it.

View attachment 1198041

View attachment 1198042
No. Sushi is bad. Period. Japan is fanatically worshipped.

I have seen way more delicious meals from some unpopular 3rd world shithole countries.

Stop being a normie cuck

looks pretty weird to me better chinese food available

Smart move. Think for yourself. Western normies fetishize Japan so much even though some Japanese shits on them.
Sushi is alright and all, but saying sushi is your favorite food like so many normies are doing is insane to me

I like the (((Americanised))) version that has cooked chicken/ fish with spicy mayo on it. In the white roll thing. But the raw stuff is too much for me, not a fan of seafood overall.
So it's cooked? Then they just destroyed the purpose of sushi which is that it should be raw. Americans tend to bastardize many foreign ethnic dishes. But who cares? Authentic Japanese sushi is trash.

No. Sushi is bad. Period. Japan is fanatically worshipped.

I have seen way more delicious meals from some unpopular 3rd world shithole countries.

Stop being a normie cuck
It's way more normie and cucked to eat cooked food since everyone eats it.

When i was a teenager mother brought me in sushi bar and i got serious food poisoning, my shit was green and i had a temperature like 38C
Why were you poisoned? What was in the sushi?

If our ancestors ate more raw meat we would not look subhuman retard
What is your reasoning for this, you dumbass? The only think waiting for you after eating raw meat is DEATH!

looks pretty weird to me better chinese food available
Chinese food is tasty. Japanese ones are the weird ones.

Japanese cuisine is literally a warrior's training cuisine. No different from ancient Spartan training cuisine such as the Spartan blood soup.

I mean Samurai, Ehem! Japanese cuisine is literally about discipline and toughness.

Sushi is not just the weird ones that Japanese people eat. Japanese people also eat LIVE BABY OCTOPUSES! DISGUSTING and also barbaric because they are literally are torturing animals.

Now try that normies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sushi wasn't built to be tasty and easy to eat. It was built to be tough to eat which also explains the worm in raw fish parts.

Don't really look to Japan for good cuisine. Pre-modern Japan is literally uncivilized, violent, and barbaric. They only have advanced things because they are near Chinese civilization. Pre-modern Japan is full of blood feuds, clan wars, and brutal Samurai violence.

Explains why the Japanese committed such horrible atrocities during WW2!

It's way more normie and cucked to eat cooked food since everyone eats it.
It's fine using normal things as long as it's logical. What's cucked is doing stupid things just because they are normal.

Eating cooked foods is rational. Eating raw foods is retarded.

So it's cooked? Then they just destroyed the purpose of sushi which is that it should be raw. Americans tend to bastardize many foreign ethnic dishes. But who cares? Authentic Japanese sushi is trash.
What foreign ethnic dishes do you like, are you a curry

It's fine using normal things as long as it's logical. What's cucked is doing stupid things just because they are normal.

Eating cooked foods is rational. Eating raw foods is retarded.
It's more retarded to spend more time cooking the food than what it takes to actually eat it. You also spend more time digesting cooked food, so it's illogical in the end.

Eating cooked food is an ultra normie trait and will always be.

Way to tell me that you're an infiltrator normie.

Normies don't think for themselves. Raw fish as well as any raw meat were cooked by ancient humans for very good reasons.

Sushi is widely eaten because they are trendy.

You're the one that's cucked for worshipping Japan very much.

Speaking of Japan, Japanese women are even worse predators than Western women. Japanese women literally cheat on males at the drop of a hat. That's why most males in Japan never marry and Current Japan's fertility rate and population is very low.
Only soys complain food is disgusting, cucked.

Never eaten Sushi once in my life or maybe once but i cant really remember.

I ate some pseudo Sushi at YaoYaos once. It was pretty bland at was really expensive. I rarely go out eating anymore anyway.

It's more retarded to spend more time cooking the food than what it takes to actually eat it. You also spend more time digesting cooked food, so it's illogical in the end.

Eating cooked food is an ultra normie trait and will always be.
Stop being an idiot. Cooking food is for human health. Digesting food is just a normal process of the human body that we have no control over.

What's retarded about your argument is that sushi is also mainstream but the difference between sushi and cooked food is that cooked food is indeed healthy.

So if eating cooked foods is "cucked", then you're an even bigger cuck for eating raw foods.

Again, it's okay to be normal if it is absolutely necessary for survival.

Only soys complain food is disgusting, cucked.
It's even more soy to be insecure about your food preferences just because others think you are soy for it.

I will not kill myself and have worms in my stomach just because people laugh at me for not eating sushi.

I will value my survival over what others think of me.

Stop being an idiot. Cooking food is for human health. Digesting food is just a normal process of the human body that we have no control over.

What's retarded about your argument is that sushi is also mainstream but the difference between sushi and cooked food is that cooked food is indeed healthy.

So if eating cooked foods is "cucked", then you're an even bigger cuck for eating raw foods.

Again, it's okay to be normal if it is absolutely necessary for survival.
There's more enzymes and micronutrients in raw foods. When you cook animal foods you create heterocyclic amines and lipid peroxides which are toxic. You also create AGEs more when you cook food. Most normie cooked fooders are unaware of this.

It's even worse when you deep fry foods because then you create acrylamides. Cooking is not healthy. I'm not saying you'll die if you cook food but over a long period of time you will create disease.

There's more enzymes and micronutrients in raw foods. When you cook animal foods you create heterocyclic amines and lipid peroxides which are toxic. You also create AGEs more when you cook food. Most normie cooked fooders are unaware of this.

It's even worse when you deep fry foods because then you create acrylamides. Cooking is not healthy. I'm not saying you'll die if you cook food but over a long period of time you will create disease.
No! Raw veggies are good but raw meat is asking for trouble!

Go eat raw meat if you wanna die!

raw meat is asking for trouble!

Go eat raw meat if you wanna die!
I've eaten it for 7 years. You must be a medical student or maybe you have some relative who is a doctor/nurse, otherwise you wouldn't say raw meat is unhealthy. You've been brainwashed.

The sushi chefs are trained to find parasites in fish and not use them. Once I saw a Japanese chef say that you should chew throughly to mash any parasites possible still on the fish. I can understand though, Japanese food is overrated.

I've eaten it for 7 years. You must be a medical student or maybe you have some relative who is a doctor/nurse, otherwise you wouldn't say raw meat is unhealthy. You've been brainwashed.
You're the fucking moron saying delusional things. Most medical doctors indeed say that eating raw meat and fish is the same as going to Hell.

Most medical doctors indeed say that eating raw meat and fish is the same as going to Hell.
Yea and most normies like you believe in it, because they are brainwashed.

I've only felt better since i started eating raw meat. The medical profession wants you sick, that's why they are strongly against eating raw meat, drinking raw milk, eating raw oysters or any raw animal foods really.

Yea and most normies like you believe in it, because they are brainwashed.

I've only felt better since i started eating raw meat. The medical profession wants you sick, that's why they are strongly against eating raw meat, drinking raw milk, eating raw oysters or any raw animal foods really.

Medical doctors are professionals, you freak! Being an incel doesn't mean rejecting all norms just for being normal. Being an incel is about realizing the evils of foids.

Just go jump off a cliff if you wanna die then.

Medical doctors are professionals, you freak! Being an incel doesn't mean rejecting all norms just for being normal. Being an incel is about realizing the evils of foids.

Just go jump off a cliff if you wanna die then.
Doesn't mean they're not corrupt. Do you trust all politicians too? Jfl. I'd rather jump off a cliff than to eat cooked food for the rest of my life.

Doesn't mean they're not corrupt. Do you trust all politicians too? Jfl. I'd rather jump off a cliff than to eat cooked food for the rest of my life.
The fact that you're even delusional to think that raw meat is preferrable than cooked food means that you are trolling. Get lost!