Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity SurrogacyPill: Radical Femistazis want to stop all Heterosexual Men from having Children...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

This would also affect Homosexual Men but they don't really give a shit. Possibly affect Lesbians but again they're merely collateral.

Their insane hatred for Sub 8 Men is absolute pure Evil

It would appear to me that feminists would have it easier if they were to just kill themself honestly. These people are NEVER going to be happy, no matter how much shit they have. Even assuming literally every single thing went their way they would still find shit to bitch and moan about.
This isn't surprising considering their entire personality revolves around being "oppressed".

It would appear to me that feminists would have it easier if they were to just kill themself honestly.
They want men to do it for them because they are too lazy.

Another LARPing "Survivor".

good, its not like the modern world is a time to be having fucking daughters JFL

Another LARPing "Survivor".

Looks like fags are going to fight against this shit too. Its gonna be tough for anti-surrogacy lobby. And jfl at the "only for the rich" argument. If you can't afford a $35k operation, you can't afford kids period.

Last edited:
Looks like fags are going to fight against this shit too. Its gonna be though for anti-surrogacy lobby. And jfl at the "only for the rich" argument. If you can't afford a $35k operation, you can't afford kids period.

It would appear to me that feminists would have it easier if they were to just kill themself honestly. These people are NEVER going to be happy, no matter how much shit they have

They should be hung from street lights (IN GEOMETRY DASH)

gotta filter out the Chad genes you know

To be honest the sight of all those babies in trays like that is viscerally disturbing to me. A newborn baby should be in its mother’s arms.

It would appear to me that feminists would have it easier if they were to just kill themself honestly. These people are NEVER going to be happy, no matter how much shit they have. Even assuming literally every single thing went their way they would still find shit to bitch and moan about.
This isn't surprising considering their entire personality revolves around being "oppressed".
High IQ post

They will never be happy, even if all of their current desires were fulfilled. A bottomless pit.

Their whole goal is power. To obtain it & keep it forever.

Last edited:
I thought surrogacy was mainly used by post-wall hags and gays.

Banning it will impact then negatively. And these are pedestialized by feminists.

But murdering millions of babies should be payed for by incels

Agree