Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over surrogacy will be banned everywhere soon

• Thread starter FIVETHREEBALDCEL
  • Start date
FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
Indian government banned surrogacy for single "fertile" males in 2013.

India is a shithole

Can anyone explain why this is a bad thing? Isn't surrogacy mostly for rich western couples when the women is so postprime from riding the CC her whole fertility years that she's in menopause and they have to rent a womb to conceive?

Surrogacy just assists women in being lazy about picking a partner and starting a family.

World should be nuked

Everyone there is like me. Or in other words everyone is mildly retarded(IQ less then 100 is retarded) and shits all over the place

Every non-European nation should be nuked starting with Africa and (((Israel)))

Every non-European nation should be nuked starting with Africa and (((Israel)))
yet my IQ is over 140

India is a shithole
giphy.gif

India should be nuked ngl
There's no country in the world that deserves a nuclear holocaust more than (((America))) tbh.

A Japanese couple chose surrogacy through India, but during the pregnancy the couple broke up. The India government refuse to give the Japanese man his child because single men cannot adopt.

Not really , it is banned for a foreign man to come to our country and use our women as surrogate mothers.

Can anyone explain why this is a bad thing? Isn't surrogacy mostly for rich western couples when the women is so postprime from riding the CC her whole fertility years that she's in menopause and they have to rent a womb to conceive?

Surrogacy just assists women in being lazy about picking a partner and starting a family.
I can only speak for myself, but surrogacy is my plan B for having kids if I don't manage to ascend :feelsbadman:

Don't think it will be banned everywhere. Birthrates are low already in some places. Governments need children who will grow up to become workers. Surrogacy is another way of having children.

If it's banned in your country, find a way to do it in another country.

Surrogacy is renting a womb to make a child.

Some very based men (like Christiano Ronaldo) use surrogates to have his kids, because he knows that if he just impregnates some random foid she would simply family-court-rape him to live as a queen reeking in millions in child support while not letting him see his own kids which she will raise to be whores and trannies as single moms often do.

Surrogacy is BASED.

Surrogacy is renting a womb to make a child.

Some very based men (like Christiano Ronaldo) use surrogates to have his kids, because he knows that if he just impregnates some random foid she would simply family-court-rape him to live as a queen reeking in millions in child support while not letting him see his own kids which she will raise to be whores and trannies as single moms often do.

Surrogacy is BASED.

:blackpill: yes based user