Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surprisingly little talk of surgerymaxxing on here compared to Blackpill-beginnings.

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Back in the genesis of the Blackpill when I joined PuaHate.com in 2012, everyone and their grandmother was saving up for surgeries. Users like Jsanza29 was the archetype of who NOT to look like and 18 year old me quickly started saving up to surgerymaxx. Since then I've had two surgeries, a genioplasty (chin-augmentation) and a jaw-angle surgery. This made me go from maybe a 2.5/10 to a 3/10 and since I'm still here you can guess that it didn't change anything, The only thing I notice is that having a chin gives me the confidence to go outside since I don't look like an ape anymore. I'm currently saving up for double jaw surgery although I don't have any hopes of ascending, I want to do it for myself.

Any of you planning on surgerymaxxing? Have any of you done any procedures already?

The legend (Jsanza29)
Jsanza29 - Incel Wiki

we can't afford that shit

No future plans?

For me:
Rhino, braces to fix bite and expand palette, thus increases my jaw width, Botox around zygoma area to make my forward projection look better and get hollow cheeks(leanmaxxing rn), and lower lid retraction to improve eye area.

Then I will head to Japan for a wife, if I fails there I will try SEA.

Surgery is very expensive, and at this point in the dating market getting a lot of surgeries might not even cut it and just leave the copium budget reserve dry

I would probably get leg lengthening surgery, but I got leanmaxx hard since I heard the weight limit is 175lb which I weigh 30 pounds more, largely from bulk gained on MK 677.

If I was around 6'4 to 6'5, I am confident that I would have ascended and wouldn't be here.