Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Surprising face gains

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
Incredible how much one's face may change just by losing weight, exercising on the regular, and eating healthy. My zygomatic bones are more visible now and there might even be some jawline under the remaining fat.

I was inspired by a famous member of Looksmax.org who also happens to be a former member of Incels.is:

UPDOSWTl
FheQyKxl
O6Uz1TPl
38rQzail

My goal is to end up more like him within the first six months of dieting and exercising. We have a quite similar face structure, with the exception of his blue eyes which I sadly do not have.

I eat one meal a day, a type of intermittent fasting. My diet consists of proteins and some carbohydrates. Never remove carbohydrates from your diet entirely, or else you will get dizzy and feel the urge to vomite.

I play soccer almost every day, drink a lot of water and take cold showers in order to reduce face bloating, and avoid sodium and junk food.

Naturally, this won't work for everyone. If you have been lean and was still unable to attract girls, eat as unhealthy as you want for the rest of your days. At least you can do so without any regrets.

But if you haven't, what I just showed you is a cheap and effective improvement that may get some of us laid if we do it right.

Omad doesn’t work for me because I get super hungry and have to eat again (or get head pain). It’s over

TLDR: just lose weight lol
Thank you for this groundbreaking information.
Fatcel