Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Surgerymaxxing is our only hope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
I plan on surgerymaxxing after graduating next year. I should have enough within the first year to get all the surgeries done I need. I will ascend. Anyone else plan on surgerymaxxing?

I would highly likely to surgerymaxx, but i dont have any education or Money

It would take 10-20 years for me to save some Money only for a small surgery

Unless there's something to give me hunter eyes then it's over for me.

Surgeries are for they few sub5 men who have enough money and can actually achive something better from surgeries it's not for every incel.

Unless there's something to give me hunter eyes then it's over for me.
Never heard of canthalplasty?

You can definitely Change the shape of your eyes

it would require a canthopexy opr canthalplasty

I dont really know if they can give you true hunter eyes, but they can definitely give you almond shaped eyes

Surgeries are for they few sub5 men who have enough money and can actually achive something better from surgeries it's not for every incel.

Surgery is not really an option for me. Height surgery is like £20k depending on the location adn that might only get me up to 5'6 or 5'7 and thats not really worth it.

Surgery is not really an option for me. Height surgery is like £20k depending on the location adn that might only get me up to 5'6 or 5'7 and thats not really worth it.

Luckily my height isn't too bad, 5'9.

Yes man, agreed, but I think I have a good enough baseline to ascend from surgery.

Never heard of canthalplasty?

You can definitely Change the shape of your eyes

it would require a canthopexy opr canthalplasty

I dont really know if they can give you true hunter eyes, but they can definitely give you almond shaped eyes
Feels bad man, my dad has PCT almond eyes and mine str8 up subhuman. The average cost is about 4k USD according to one site.

Feels bad man, my dad has PCT almond eyes and mine str8 up subhuman. The average cost is about 4k USD according to one site.

Stemcell bro for money

I'm doing CS/IT, not sure how my employment prospects are tbh.

Unless you go to a trash school and live in a trash area, you should get a good job with a CS degree. Most CS students at the school I go to have a minimum 80k+ salary lined up before they graduate.

Unless you go to a trash school and live in a trash area, you should get a good job with a CS degree. Most CS students at the school I go to have a minimum 80k+ salary lined up before they graduate.
Just need certs, connections and a portfolio :forcedsmile:

Just need certs, connections and a portfolio :forcedsmile:

Certs? Why would you do IT, CS pays way more, you don't need any of that IT crap. Try and get an internship this winter and summer.

I want to get into cyber tbh

True. You still definitely need some internships if you don't have any though, if you want a good job.

I plan on surgerymaxxing after graduating next year. I should have enough within the first year to get all the surgeries done I need. I will ascend. Anyone else plan on surgerymaxxing?
I´m getting 20k+ worth of surgery in the next couple months

Graduating from HS or college? Also which surgeries are you getting for how much?

Would you mind send me a before after with eyes or whatever cropped out?
I´ll probably make a thread on it for anyone who is interested once everything has healed.

I plan on looking into jaw surgery this week and possibly getting it this year if it's recommended and I can afford it with 15k. I graduate in 2 yrs, and when that happens I will surgerymax as hard as fuark
It is 100% LIFEFUEL

I plan on looking into jaw surgery this week and possibly getting it this year if it's recommended and I can afford it with 15k. I graduate in 2 yrs, and when that happens I will surgerymax as hard as fuark
It is 100% LIFEFUEL

Yes same bro. I plan on getting many facial surgeries. Are you STEMcelling like me?

zygo sandwich osteotomy (tomorrow), double jaw surgery, chin wing, eyelid surgery.
a
If U dont mind me asking, how much does double jaw cost? is insurance helping at all? Does it also fix chin? What was the process to get it? I'd love to know more about it if u wanna PM me too