Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surgery to go from 'CHAD' to incel?? Wtf..

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
This guy apparently underwent facial surgeries to go from having a freaking zyzz jaw to a generic fatcel... ?-?

I wish i could get a surgery to get a jaw like the left pic.. that shits insane

Attachments

• 8-Figure6-1.png
    8-Figure6-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 381
  • images (34).jpeg
    images (34).jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 376
What the fuck?

Alright that's pretty odd, ngl.

Probably didn't like having a pointy elf head.

Having that defined shovel like jaw is so rare.. imagine purposely getting rid of it amd injecting fat into it

Think his jaw was a failo. Too downward and asymmetrical. He looks best in the middle pic IMO.

Having an over the top jaw area isn't good.

thotrepellent

are you sure that right pic is after and left is before? seems reversed tbh but either way weird af

He’s insane

Think his jaw was a failo. Too downward and asymmetrical. He looks best in the middle pic IMO.

Same here. I wonder if the middle is how he would look like if thin and he is just fat in the rightmost. Half of the procedure is done in the second pic and his cheek doesn’t look too chubby

he didn't look good before. he looks healthier now

This guy apparently underwent facial surgeries to go from having a freaking zyzz jaw to a generic fatcel... ?-?

I wish i could get a surgery to get a jaw like the left pic.. that shits insane
In the far left pic jaw is too narrow compared to the rest of his face, it sticks out and makes him look like a freakish cartoon character. That said he looks pretty bad in the far right picture too, he looks best in the middle.

Lmao what a dumbfuck

He is no chad with that eye area

are you sure that right pic is after and left is before? seems reversed tbh but either way weird af
It said he had fat injection in it after

Just retardmaxx bro.

mass advertise incel jawline,watch chads become incels , meanwhile incels get chad surgeries and we reverse the roles :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: just an idea or probably cope that will never happen
What the fuck?
life on tutorial mode and still fucks up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The interesting thing is that the skeletal implants improved his jawline even more.

It's the fact that he decided to graft a layer of fat afterwards that strikes me as stupid.

Exactly, the middle pic is Chad tier for sure. He should've stopped there.

I don't really believe in surgerymaxxing,I've seen a lot of people ending up like fucking monsters because of surgery,and as with everything you probably get addicted to it after a while.

So no surgery for me never.

The true definition of a mentalcel. What a lunatic.

lol that negative canthal tilt

he probably thinks women like him for his personality and is in for a surprise :feelskek: :feelskek: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Check this out:

Before/after
E79C6AFD 9483 4620 B9AE 5943983DD1B2

Guess he was tired of drowning in pussy