Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Surgery is mega cope

life is suifuel

life is suifuel

Greycel
You get surgery to be more appealing to the opposite sex for the purpose of attracting a mate. The goal of this is of course to have fun time and pass your genes to the next generation.

Getting rid of your hooked nose or getting jaw surgery to mog other inkies isn't going to fix what's in your DNA. Chad will still mog you in several ways even if you spend $3882929383 on surgeries crippling yourself with pain just so you can go from a 2/10 to a 4/10. His kids won't come out looking like Quasimodo either.

And guess what happens if you do succeed in getting a foid wife? Your kids are going to be condemned to the same fate as you :feelskek:. Except they'll have it even worse.

Chances are if you needed surgery you're not pulling anyone above your weight class when it comes to getting married. You're going to be with a high tier Becky at the absolute best depending on how bad those 1 or 2 features fucked up your face.
os-man-sues-exwife-over-ugly-daughter-and-wins

As most of you probably already know the foid wife got surgery.
The husband already knows it's over for the two on the right, their lives never even began. At least when they have sleepovers the kids will crush on the surgerymaxxed mom.

The solution? IDK. If I knew I wouldn't be here. Maybe if you get laid in the far future and moneymaxxed you could afford to gene edit your kids to be 6'5 with green eyes and a sharp jawline.

For now though? It's cope or rope

I dont plan on having kids. I will do surgery for myself and to increase my SMV

I dont plan on having kids. I will do surgery for myself and to increase my SMV
Whatever you want brocel. What's the point though? Fucking with no purpose is just fucking. There's no fulfillment or relationship

Whatever you want brocel. What's the point though? Fucking with no purpose is just fucking. There's no fulfillment or relationship
I didnt exclude the chance of a relationship. Also i would finally know what sex really feels like

based thread GrAY

I didnt exclude the chance of a relationship. Also i would finally know what sex really feels like
Relationship IS kids. If you get a gf for long enough the question of marriage will come up. I've never heard of a married couple that's been married for a years that also doesn't have kids.

You don't marry someone to just have exclusive sex with one person, it's because you want legal protection for making a family. Surgerymaxxing is cope.

Surgery is cope? I don't know. I don't have the money for jaw surgery. So, in order to solve my sleep deprivation (suspected)… hopefully, I'll get a mouthguard.

You are coping

Everything is cope to you

Dont eat food because you still need to eat tomorrow

Cope harder surgery is the best thing i dont want my ugly nose or hooded eyes why shouldn't i fix them in this timeline when i have the chance

Relationship IS kids. If you get a gf for long enough the question of marriage will come up. I've never heard of a married couple that's been married for a years that also doesn't have kids.

You don't marry someone to just have exclusive sex with one person, it's because you want legal protection for making a family. Surgerymaxxing is cope.

I don't plan to marry. If she threatens to break up because i don't want to marry then so be it.

Yeah it won't fix your genes but it at least fixes some of your subhuman traits so you won't be treated as badly especially if you're NT, its truly over though if you have a subhuman trait that surgery can't even fix.

No need to have kids. Most chads I know of don't want and don't have kids.

Only incels or normies try to have a baby in hopes that this will lock in their GF, because they know she can dump them at any moment and order a chad through a dating app. It is easier for her than for you to order a Pizza.

This popped up when I was just thinking about saving up money for a surgery for my subhuman kikenose. Literal suifuel,ragefuel,ERfuel,all that good stuff.