Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Surgeries are a VERY embarrasing cope

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Just spend 1000s of dollars to lose your virginity while everyone else did it in high school for free brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Inb4 celebrities who did it, they were all sex-having normies in HS, and only got surgeries to earn more money and social status.

IF the surgeries are even a success.
Imagine coming out even uglier.

truecel cope thread.

surgeries are legit.

Just be a permavirgin for life instead of ever having sex bro

If you have the money then at least try to fix your face

spend thousands to get sex, get validation, potentially get a better job due to your looks (halo) and don't feel like roping everytime you see yourself in the mirror

Is it cucked if I got plastic surgery for my broken nose?

While everyone else except you does it for free :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yeah, what can I say? I got unlucky in the genetic roll, if I got extra money i'd rather spend it on surgery / what I missed out on rather than dumb copes and rotting on this site for the rest of my life as a virgin

not to other incels
Irrelevant, incels don't count.
30% of men are incels bro
Normshit dryspellers are NOT incels.
Why is it cucked to want to have your actual face back? :waitwhat:
Existing as an incel is cucked.
Yeah, what can I say? I got unlucky in the genetic roll, if I got extra money i'd rather spend it on surgery / what I missed out on rather than dumb copes and rotting on this site for the rest of my life as a virgin
Missing out on teen love makes all of that irrelevant.
Surgery would help significantly.
It would not

You are clearly an IT cuck. You want us to stay incel.
yeah, he also acts like every single guy gets laid in high school. He claims he was the only guy in his entire high school class to graduate a virgin

Think it depends on how many issues you have in your face. If it's too many and you don’t have that much money it's over bro. I look like a neanderthal jfl don't think a surgery can ever fix my grotesque face

Over for mental cels either way tbh. imagine former incel up maxxed via surgery auto becoming another generic normalfag. Impossible. Heavy lobotomy will be required at the very least to erase all blackpill data and re upload blue pill stuff once again since every foid expect a normal fag to become her cuck.

Over for mental cels either way tbh. imagine former incel up maxxed via surgery auto becoming another generic normalfag. Impossible. Heavy lobotomy will be required at the very least to erase all blackpill data and re upload blue pill stuff once again since every foid expect a normal fag to become her cuck.
surgerymaxxing to 7-8 range is legit

Cope. In my country, all 5+/10 got laid in HS without being soyboys.
surgerymaxxing to 7-8 range is legit
Fakecel or delusional if you think that's possible for you.

Depends
If you just have an ugly face without significant deformities its cope
But if you fix things like a shit nose,shit hairline, bite problems etc. its not cope imo

downloadfile-jpg.176386

Embarrasing. Sex-having normies never even consider surgeries.

Yes. Truecels are sub5.
The only thing embarassing Is staying ugly because a guy on forum said so

damn, guess it was my personality that couldn't get me laid then
You won't get laid because everyone has better facial and bodily genes than you.

Sure thing bro, don't work and spend on one of the only things that can get you off this hellhole, that's cope bro! If you weren't fucking gigastacy when you got out of the womb it's all a cope broooooooooooo, just spend your money to cope and consoom stupid shit bro, that's not cucked at all.:soy::soy:

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SPEND YOUR MONEY IN SURGERIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LESS SUBHUMAN, GIVE YOU MORE SELF-ESTEEM, AND HELP WITH YOUR ASCENSION, YOU NEED TO STAY A HECKIN' INCELLERINO WHILE YOU COPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
images

Sure thing bro, don't work and spend on one of the only things that can get you off this hellhole, that's cope bro! If you weren't fucking gigastacy when you got out of the womb it's all a cope broooooooooooo, just spend your money to cope and consoom stupid shit bro, that's not cucked at all.:soy::soy:

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SPEND YOUR MONEY IN SURGERIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LESS SUBHUMAN, GIVE YOU MORE SELF-ESTEEM, AND HELP WITH YOUR ASCENSION, YOU NEED TO STAY A HECKIN' INCELLERINO WHILE YOU COPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
images
Just ignore the fact that all your peers are superior to you theory.

Just ignore the fact that all your peers are superior to you theory.
If doing surgery means you can vastly increase your chances of ascension, then who gives a fuck about being inferior to peers? Measuring up to your peers have some degree of importance, but at the end of the day you can't hold your life and personal decisions because of that alone. In a way, your perspective is not so different than a foid's or ratracers's perspective. Thinking that not measuring up to your peers automatically ruins your life just holds you down and makes you more miserable for no reason.

Don't be a cuck, live your life the way you want and stop thinking about what your fucking normie-ass peers that don't give half of a shit about you think.

If doing surgery means you can vastly increase your chances of ascension, then who gives a fuck about being inferior to peers? Measuring up to your peers have some degree of importance, but at the end of the day you can't hold your life and personal decisions because of that alone. In a way, your perspective is not so different than a foid's or ratracers's perspective. Thinking that not measuring up to your peers automatically ruins your life just holds you down and makes you more miserable for no reason.

Don't be a cuck, live your life the way you want and stop thinking about what your fucking normie-ass peers that don't give half of a shit about you think.
Missing out on teen love will always hurt, and it won't stop until you're dead. Ascension is meaningless when you missed important developmental milestones. Living your life how you want will not lessen the pain at all.

Surgeries can’t fix me