Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Surgeries are a VERY embarrasing cope

They do not exist.
Yes they do and there were also Chads who were fat at the time due to poor parenting who also missed out on teen love.

Are you saying they're permanently stunted and comparable to us as well?

Yes they do and there were also Chads who were fat at the time due to poor parenting who also missed out on teen love.

Are you saying they're permanently stunted and comparable to us as well?
They are normies at best, not Chads. Also, fatcels who never got to 15% bf = volcels.

They are normies at best, not Chads. Also, fatcels who never got to 15% bf = volcels.
Yeah, but you're arguing that anybody who missed out on teen love will never recover.

Is it true for those types as well?

Yeah, but you're arguing that anybody who missed out on teen love will never recover.

Is it true for those types as well?
If you graduate HS a virgin, that shame will stick with you until you're dead, regardless of anything else.

I seriously hate the "x got it for free" argument. It's like do you guys have the same hang-up about buying milk at the store?

truecel cope thread.

surgeries are legit.

Just be a permavirgin for life instead of ever having sex bro

I think the surgeries only make sense for 3/10 and below, maybe 4, but if you have an average looking face, and what keeps you from getting laid is height, skin colour, etc, getting a surgery just to up your looks to go back to playing "gamble for pussy" doesn't make sense to me

Makes more sense to take all that money and wealthmax, then just fuck whores, its not like you're so ugly they'd refuse you, now again if you are 3/10 and below (or a special 4/10 case) I can possibly see even whores rejecting your money, so getting surgeries then makes more sense

I'm pretty sure I'll look worse with surgery as I have no flaw that is easily fixable with surgery (maybe my jaw is an exception) but surgery will never make me chad

Just be incel rest of yourself life theory

Getlooks

it's not a bad idea if you have expendable income tbh. I would consider it

Is there surgery for frame and genetics?

I don't want surgeries so I can lose my virginity or be accepted by foids. I need surgeries because I cannot live with myself much longer looking this subhuman. I can't believe a human male can look as ugly as I do when I look in the mirror. I need surgeries just to live without roping. I would honestly cut my dick off for $50K. I'd rather die a dickless virgin than live the rest of my life with my face looking as ugly as mine. I literally get bodily reactions when I look in the mirror, I always get cold and sometimes I start shaking and crying. I have thrown up before from it, not from disgust (although I am disgusted) but from shock. It's always too intense to handle when I look in the mirror, it hurts too bad that it shocks me and part of me can't accept that it's real.

I want to do surgery so I can mog others and feel better about myself