Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sure. Incels can potentially get a girlfriend.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
........However this relationship will be borderline asexual in nature due to the girl not being genuinely sexually attracted to the incel. The true nature of inceldom isn't an inability to find a girlfriend, its the inability for a male to be sexually attractive enough for females. If an incel does get in a relationship, he will rarely have sex with his partner, and the female will never find enjoyment from said sex. Since only the incel is sexually attracted to the female and not vice versa, the relationship will possess an unequal power dynamic with the female having utmost authority over the male. And since sexual value in males is determined by their height, face, and penis size, inceldom is a genetic status that cannot be changed.

Females as a whole are only sexually attracted to males with extreme masculine dimorphism in all three categories (face, height, dick size). The rare amount of men with dimorphism in all three categories achieve the chad genetic status. Most men lack enough dimorphism in all three categories, but some have enough dimorphism in one or two categories. Simply being dimorphic in one/two categories isn't enough most the time for females to find sexually attractive. The incel genetic status is attained when a male has insufficient dimorphism in all three categories. A male who doesn't fit in either the chad or incel categories still has a significant advantage over incels in finding a relationship. The amount of sex and romance in a relationship is correlated with the sexual attractiveness of the male.

We have to worry about balding, dick size, jaw size, eye area, height, while all females have to worry about is if they are fat.

Youll get cucked and she wouldnt even love you and use you as an emotional sponge. Tiredpoorcel talked about this speaking about his oneitis. Youll just be a high ranking orbiter among her millions of other orbiters

my potential to get a gf is non existent

it seems as if women aren't capable of unconditional love

I doubt that a foid would enter a relationship with someone she's not sexually attracted to.

We have to worry about balding, dick size, jaw size, eye area, height, while all females have to worry about is if they are fat.
that doesn't even matter anymore these days, the most obese landwhale SMV mogs everyone here combined in 2021

that's why I say, there's no easy way out of this situation. There may not even be a way at all...

Cool, you can jump through ten thousand hoops and get yourself a girlfriend, so what? You will just forget about all the stuff you were aware of? You will react normally when she says she's not in the mood? Or when you start to notice the whole relationship revolves around her and she doesn't really give a rat's ass about you? What about when you eventually find out how differently she treated her ex bf Chad?

Once you get blackpilled you're garanteed a life of misery, that's for sure. You can try to cope, avoid thinking about it, it will always be there, deep down... You can't unsee it...

What normies do not understand is that getting late into the dating game you are already crippled from the start. If a normal chadlite starts his romantic experiences at the age of 15, then at the age of 25 he will have accumulated 10 years of experience. If an incel lands himself a girlfriend at the age of 25 emotionally he will be equal to a highschool freshman. The other thing to be taken under consideration is that majority of people go through multiple relationships before they find a person they click with and actually enjoy being long term. If you're nearing 30 then maybe by the time you're 40 you will have found a good partner who is a soul mate and somebody worthy spending the rest of your life together (spoiler: you won't).

Another think is that if you magically manage to produce children with her and she will deny you any intimacy under the pretext of 'raising children'? This also happens. She will concentrate on children denying you even small affection.

what kind of kike are you?
I think Hasidic, not sure though. I know we aren’t Haredi though cause my dad said they don’t have the spirit of Judaism and just follow like robots.

I think Hasidic, not sure though. I know we aren’t Haredi though cause my dad said they don’t have the spirit of Judaism and just follow like robots.
I meant Orthodox, reforme or conservative

interesting
Wbu? Aren’t Sephardic all orthodox? I thought the reform and other cucked stuff was made by progressive subverters in Ashkenazi groups.

........However this relationship will be borderline asexual in nature due to the girl not being genuinely sexually attracted to the incel. The true nature of inceldom isn't an inability to find a girlfriend, its the inability for a male to be sexually attractive enough for females. If an incel does get in a relationship, he will rarely have sex with his partner, and the female will never find enjoyment from said sex. Since only the incel is sexually attracted to the female and not vice versa, the relationship will possess an unequal power dynamic with the female having utmost authority over the male. And since sexual value in males is determined by their height, face, and penis size, inceldom is a genetic status that cannot be changed.
you just explained betabuxxing, it's nothing new.

Wbu? Aren’t Sephardic all orthodox? I thought the reform and other cucked stuff was made by progressive subverters in Ashkenazi groups.
when you go to a synagogue does the women and men sit together or are there seperate? also do your rabbis look like the stereotype jew or are they clean shaven and have a kippah on their head?

No an incel can't get a girlfriend its that simple.
Fakecels can.

Over for foreskin stealer cels :feelsrope:
Isn't that more trucel ?
I doubt that a foid would enter a relationship with someone she's not sexually attracted to.
Those reddit threads with simps complaining about there sexless relationships beg to differ.

Last edited:
when you go to a synagogue does the women and men sit together or are there seperate? also do your rabbis look like the stereotype jew or are they clean shaven and have a kippah on their head?
Men and women are separate, and the rabbi has a beard. He used to wear a square russian hat (idk the name), which looks like the dudes in here.

0214B393 75C5 4CA2 BD92 ADA66D80F7ED

But now he wears a black cap and the prayer shawl on his head all the time for some reason.

Men and women are separate, and the rabbi has a beard. He used to wear a square russian hat (idk the name), which looks like the dudes in here.

View attachment 532341

But now he wears a black cap and the prayer shawl on his head all the time for some reason.
huh so youre orthodox
are your parents religious?

:rolleyes:

Is is lusting after a foid because you want to make use of her body as a sex doll "unconditional love"? Alas reductionism is just as condemning of men when you think it through! :feelskek:

huh so youre orthodox
are your parents religious?
Very, I made a post about my parents forcing me to pray and stuff.

no girl would ever cuddle with me

Nice potential bait.

the bluepilled retards will pretend dead beedroms don't exist JFL

Females as a whole are only sexually attracted to males with extreme masculine dimorphism in all three categories (face, height, dick size).
While I would agree that's probably true in approximately 99,9% of cases, due to variations in hormones / brain chemistry / psychology there might be 1 in 1000 girls who is attracted to different criteria.

Like even if I agree it's worth considering that most "lesbians" are covert chad-fuckers, there could actually be some minority of alleged lesbians who are genuine gynephiles just like heterosexual men and who are attracted to the same feminine traits which we find arousing, and repulsed by masculine traits in the same way we are.

I just don't know how to estimate what this % actually is, I just think it's reasonable to say it hypothetically exists in SOME number.
Unconditional love doesn't exist for either sex, but I think male love might tend to be more flexible and selfless.
Source: who fights wars. Titanic life rafts

Very, I made a post about my parents forcing me to pray and stuff.
so your parents don't let you use the PC on shabbos?

If an incel does get in a relationship, he will rarely have sex with his partner, and the female will never find enjoyment from said sex
Braindead. Most normies are in this situation. And we're talking about mid-tier-normies - i.e. in no way incel-tier looking. It's just that fefails are generally attracted to tall buffed guys with nice masculine faces (chad(lite)) :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

so your parents don't let you use the PC on shabbos?
I wasn’t allowed to for the longest time growing up, but they don’t say anything anymore about it. Probably think I’m going to rope or leave the religion if I cant even cope with internet.

I believe i couldnt gf no matter what happened. Maybe while i was teen i couldve get a much younger girl , now no chance in hell

I believe i couldnt gf no matter what happened. Maybe while i was teen i couldve get a much younger girl , now no chance in hell
If females aren't attracted to you in your 20s, they'll never be, generally

I wasn’t allowed to for the longest time growing up, but they don’t say anything anymore about it. Probably think I’m going to rope or leave the religion if I cant even cope with internet.
do you believe in god?

Wrong. Foids can still get Chad even if they are giga-landwhales