Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Supplements stack that is currently helping me

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
  1. Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 MK7. D3 eliminated winter depression for me. Always take with K2 so the calcium is able to make it into your bones and teeth and not into arterial plaques instead.
  2. Fish Oil / Omega 3. Helps my joint and back pain. You can also just try eating more oily fish like salmon if that's possible.
  3. Quercetin with Bromelain. Literally replaces all antihistamines and does a better job at controlling allergic symptoms. Take it all year round even if you have seasonal allergies, needs time to build up for maximum efficacy.
  4. NAC. I heard it can be helpful for OCD tendencies. I'm not officially diagnosed with OCD but I have some compulsive behavioral patterns. Only started this recently, but it seems to be helping slightly.
  5. Magnesium. Helps with IBS-C, makes me more calm. You don't need a lot, or you will give yourself diarrhea. Usually take a little bit before bed.
  6. Ginseng. Amazing consistent energy throughout the day with just one capsule in the morning. No crashes or shaky hands like with caffeine. Just a mild but noticeable boost to energy.
  7. Ashwagandha. Helps with anxiety and feelings of dread I used to have every morning waking up. Sort of stabilizes my mood, but some people warned that it can cause a bit of anhedonia, flattening your mood too much.
This is in addition to a good diet (no crap processed foods, packaged foods, sugar, dairy). Supplements are only a small addition, you are what you eat.

number 3, 6, and 7 increase DHT, so might want to avoid if you are balding.

number 3, 6, and 7 increase DHT, so might want to avoid if you are balding.
Wasn't aware of that. I used to take a supplement that was formulated for prostate health that reduced DHT. It had like saw palmetto and shit. Wonder if I should take that again to counter act the increased DHT? Might help reduce libido too.

Wasn't aware of that. I used to take a supplement that was formulated for prostate health that reduced DHT. It had like saw palmetto and shit. Wonder if I should take that again to counter act the increased DHT? Might help reduce libido too.
yeah that might be a good idea.
quercetin is especially bad in this regard, it's derived from onions.
ginseng gives me a headache anyway, i can't even eat that korean chicken soup with ginseng in it.
ashwaganda's probably ok, it's in a lot of products for increasing testosterone though, so it's suspect.

yeah that might be a good idea.
quercetin is especially bad in this regard, it's derived from onions.
ginseng gives me a headache anyway, i can't even eat that korean chicken soup with ginseng in it.
ashwaganda's probably ok, it's in a lot of products for increasing testosterone though, so it's suspect.

It looks like quercetin actually helps reduce DHT

It looks like quercetin actually helps reduce DHT
the research is very two-sided on it.
there's studies that show the opposite effect.
in my experience when i took a lot of quercetic my hair at my temples were falling out.
that's anecdotal though.

the research is very two-sided on it.
there's studies that show the opposite effect.
in my experience when i took a lot of quercetic my hair at my temples were falling out.
that's anecdotal though.
Ah ok. I do have family history of balding, my dad started balding at 40.
It does do wonders for my seasonal allergies and rhinitis though. I almost have no symptoms even when the pollen is making the ground yellow outside.

Ah ok. I do have family history of balding, my dad started balding at 40.
you don't get balding from your dad's side.
you have to look to see if your mom's side has balding.
It does do wonders for my seasonal allergies and rhinitis though. I almost have no symptoms even when the pollen is making the ground yellow outside.
rice don't bald that much anyway, so you're probably fine.

this is a study on quercetin increasing testosterone (therefore DHT)
It could increase free T while still reducing or maintaining the same levels of DHT if it's acting as a 5-ar inhibitor as the first study found.
Then that's the best of both worlds, since T is good for energy and well-being while DHT is the problem child.

It could increase free T while still reducing or maintaining the same levels of DHT if it's acting as a 5-ar inhibitor as the first study found.
Then that's the best of both worlds, since T is good for energy and well-being while DHT is the problem child.
yeah, could be okay then.