Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Supermaxxer is a faggot Chelsea rent boy greynigger

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
@supermaxxer will be gone by the end of the week, fucking infiltrating greynigger Reddit queer.

I have two questions for you!:

1. How many foids have you kissed?

2. Which manga is better?: “ Jujutsu Kaisen” or “Fruits Basket”

Do you know something we don't? :feelswhere:

So far my radar has detected nothing off about this user, I dont go after anyone without a reason or proof.

I just have a strong feeling he is a larper, I will test the greynigger, “he” seems like a fakecel larper. Like a Titan pretending to be human, to get into a better position to bite their hand, change into a Titan, and eat us. I am not going to allow that to happen.
Do you know something we don't? :feelswhere:
No, I just think he is a faggot. I just want to get to know this new greynigger invader.

@supermaxxer what’s wrong greynigger? Trying to make up a lie? Stop jerking off to your poster of Lizzo and answer the questions. If you don’t, it’s obvious you are a Reddit larper.

1. How many foids have you kissed?

2. Which manga is better?: “Jujutsu Kaisen” or “Fruits Basket”

I don't see anything wrong with that user tbf

Ah, is it something related to football banter?

Am I actually expected to answer to this petulant overreactive behaviour?

Fucktard OP is mad about me defending myself on the thread

"Why can't I post in The Sewers?"​

He seems to have had an emotional knee-jerk reaction to me having a ChatGPT-made DP, which is not against any rules afaik

He has a cool avi

I just have a strong feeling he is a larper, I will test the greynigger, “he” seems like a fakecel larper. Like a Titan pretending to be human, to get into a better position to bite their hand, change into a Titan, and eat us. I am not going to allow that to happen.

No, I just think he is a faggot. I just want to get to know this new greynigger invader.
Bro, you have no proof

Thanks again, man

INCELChatGPT made it
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I like it

I don't even watch football lol
If I pressed a gun to your head and made you pick between Real Madrid and Barcelona, who would you pick.

schizomaxxing

If I pressed a gun to your head and made you pick between Real Madrid and Barcelona, who would you pick.
Being dead

I have 0 knowledge of football

Which is 100% a chad sport