Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Supermarket observation] the current state of the sexual market

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
It was already bad enough to see that no guy came in with a gf that's equal or above his looks match, but today 3 couples take the fucking blackpilled cake

All 3 men where gigachads, I mean tall, chiseled jaw, great eyes, hair everything, and all 3 of their foid gf where fucking sub 5.

I was already suicidal because foids below my looks match won't even watch in my direction because they can all get 5 and above, but after today I just straight up wanted to rope, one of the foids was even below 3/10 with a fucked up nose and eye area, yet could cling to Chad proudly.

Guys tell me Iam fucking dreaming, this is too unreal, can't even find a guy with a gf who mogs him but these landwales and chimpanzees walking around with model year guy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Most 8+ chads who have a girlfriend in my region are matched with some sub6 wymyn. But it's weird that many chadlites I've seen managed to get their looksmatch, or someone who's just 1 point below their level.

Most 8+ chads who have a girlfriend in my region are matched with some sub6 wymyn. But it's weird that many chadlites I've seen managed to get their looksmatch, or someone who's just 1 point below their level.
Maybe the ones I see are looking for a monogamous relationship, for as you know if a foid can get a better looking guy she'll leave

I know an entire continent where this doesn't happen.

In fact the reverse would happen more often.

This is only the west.

This is only the west.
May you find the luck in asia I'll never find on planet earth

Chads still fuck and hang out with sub-5s. Chad likes variety, has his own set of fetishes, etc.

This is only the west.
How are you so sure? Experience?

It was already bad enough to see that no guy came in with a gf that's equal or above his looks match, but today 3 couples take the fucking blackpilled cake

All 3 men where gigachads, I mean tall, chiseled jaw, great eyes, hair everything, and all 3 of their foid gf where fucking sub 5.

I was already suicidal because foids below my looks match won't even watch in my direction because they can all get 5 and above, but after today I just straight up wanted to rope, one of the foids was even below 3/10 with a fucked up nose and eye area, yet could cling to Chad proudly.

Guys tell me Iam fucking dreaming, this is too unreal, can't even find a guy with a gf who mogs him but these landwales and chimpanzees walking around with model year guy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Every single time I meet a remotely attractive or thin girl she's always dating a tall average+ faced white guy.

Every time.

Maybe once or twice a massive Tyrone, like one I know with a 6'4" Tyrone boyfriend. Oh and one Arab chick I met with a 7/10 Arab boyfriend.

I don't even know where they find all these Chads.

Modern society is a heavenly utopia for women, and a hellish dystopia for men. :feelsrope:

Every single time I meet a remotely attractive or thin girl she's always dating a tall average+ faced white guy.

Every time.

Maybe once or twice a massive Tyrone, like one I know with a 6'4" Tyrone boyfriend.

I don't even know where they find all these Chads.
Chads leave nothing for us sub 5s

I remember a while ago a Chad explained it quite well why he went for sub-6 foids. He said that when Chads have a relationship with Stacies, because these Stacies have so many options, they act very cuntish to their BFs. Such Stacies are often not loyal either, because there are other competing Chads, and even the rare Gigachad, that the Stacy can cheat with if her Chad BF does not adhere to her standards.

Because of this, Chads often go for sub-6 foids, because these average-looking or ugly girls feel incredibly grateful to have a Chad as a BF. He explained these women will do anything, they would cook for him, massage him, suck his dick every morning, drive him around, do any sort of perverse sex act, anything he wanted so long as they could keep him. And most importantly, they even allowed Chad to cheat and sleep around.

So Chad can still fuck Stacies, while coming home to an average Becky or even an ugly foid. This is why you see Chads with sub-6 women.

Chads leave nothing for us sub 5s
I dont even know where these chads live and what they do during the day. They live in a parallel universe to us.

Yeah it's honestly really weird. Or it seems weird. Partly it's because if you're short/ugly/ethnic you're likely to have been friends more with other short/ugly/ethnic guys. So you won't realize entirely how many tall/handsome/white guys there are out there.

But ~20-30% of the male population is fuckable to a broad percent of women. So how it goes for normies:

Becky: Gets NormalChad #1 Jan-March then they "break up".
Stacy: Gets NormalChad #1 April-June then they "break up".
Melanie: Gets NormalChad #1 July-Aug then they "break up".
Nicky: Gets NormalChad #1 Sep-Dec then they "break up".

And thus all the girls "had a relationship" for a good part of the year. The rest of the time they are either single or banging random guys on Tinder. When they're single, they say they're "working on their career" or "focusing on school" but the reality is there's no just no available Chad enough guy for them.

This is what NormalChads do (top 20-30% guys). They just rotate through women like this. And so there's still enough of them to go around.

It's very surreal but it's just how it goes. Then the GigaChads are the ones doing all the random sex in between the NormalChad "relationships".

I remember a while ago a Chad explained it quite well why he went for sub-6 foids. He said that when Chads have a relationship with Stacies, because these Stacies have so many options, they act very cuntish to their BFs. Such Stacies are often not loyal either, because there are other competing Chads, and even the rare Gigachad, that the Stacy can cheat with if her Chad BF does not adhere to her standards.

Because of this, Chads often go for sub-6 foids, because these average-looking or ugly girls feel incredibly grateful to have a Chad as a BF. He explained these women will do anything, they would cook for him, massage him, suck his dick every morning, drive him around, do any sort of perverse sex act, anything he wanted so long as they could keep him. And most importantly, they even allowed Chad to cheat and sleep around.

So Chad can still fuck Stacies, while coming home to an average Becky or even an ugly foid. This is why you see Chads with sub-6 women.
Yep exactly as i thought, but it fucks shit up for sub 8s bro

they say they're "working on their career"

LMAO which career ? being a HR consultant ? ROFLLLOLOLLLOL

@RageAgainstTDL

5% imo (guys to a girl that would make her go, he's attractive)

5% to get easy sex from Tinder or a club. Those are the gigas fucking all the girls randomly between their "relationships".

But the top 20-30% are good looking enough to be in relationship rotations like I described and that's how the world works.

Yeah it's honestly really weird. Or it seems weird. Partly it's because if you're short/ugly/ethnic you're likely to have been friends more with other short/ugly/ethnic guys. So you won't realize entirely how many tall/handsome/white guys there are out there.

But ~20-30% of the male population is fuckable to a broad percent of women. So how it goes for normies:

Becky: Gets NormalChad #1 Jan-March then they "break up".
Stacy: Gets NormalChad #1 April-June then they "break up".
Melanie: Gets NormalChad #1 July-Aug then they "break up".
Nicky: Gets NormalChad #1 Sep-Dec then they "break up".

And thus all the girls "had a relationship" for a good part of the year. The rest of the time they are either single or banging random guys on Tinder. When they're single, they say they're "working on their career" or "focusing on school" but the reality is there's no just no available Chad enough guy for them.

This is what NormalChads do (top 20-30% guys). They just rotate through women like this. And so there's still enough of them to go around.

It's very surreal but it's just how it goes. Then the GigaChads are the ones doing all the random sex in between the NormalChad "relationships".
Wtf is up with all those names

5% to get easy sex from Tinder or a club. Those are the gigas fucking all the girls randomly between their "relationships".

But the top 20-30% are good looking enough to be in relationship rotations like I described and that's how the world works.

Yeah but I meant actually find attractive not just settle for in a relationship.

Those 5% guys will always be in their mind, especially when they encounter them regardless if already in a relationship.

Maybe she can grow to love a man not in that 5% who knows.

Maybe some woman could be fine with the best she has access to instead of the best she wants.

Wtf is up with all those names
Just random girl names. Doesn't matter.

Yeah but I meant actually find attractive not just settle for in a relationship.

Those 5% guys will always be in their mind, especially when they encounter them regardless if already in a relationship.

Maybe she can grow to love a man not in that 5% who knows.

Maybe some woman could be fine with the best she has access to instead of the best she wants.

Sex is sex, and those top 20-30% guys don't spend their lives wishing they could have it. They spend their lives fucking and usually rotate between 5-20 girls before they get married and have a normal life.

It is over, friend. 80/20 rule is real (more like 90/10).

Yep exactly as i thought, but it fucks shit up for sub 8s bro

Yep, it fucks things up completely for sub-8 men. But Chads and foids don't care, since it's to their favor, and normies are retarded bluepilled cucks that want to castrate you if you point this out to them.

Yep, it fucks things up completely for sub-8 men. But Chads and foids don't care, since it's to their favor, and normies are retarded bluepilled cucks that want to castrate you if you point this out to them.
Now I don't know who to hate more

Now I don't know who to hate more

I hate Chads the least, because although they fuck us over, they are usually truthful about it and are typically the ones who openly speak to incels about the blackpill. Such Chads also simply take what they get because they are forced in this position by their cuntish Stacy looksmatches; in an ideal world where women were enslaved, Chad would not have to take our looksmatches as partners in order to get a decent relationship, he would just have his Stacy looksmatch as a partner.

I hate bluepilled cucks much more than Chads, because they are idiots who can't see a plain truth in front of them. Not only do they deny and deny because it hurts their feelings that this would be true, they are vicious and some even would visit violence on any incel that dare spoke foul of the poor women they worship.

But above all, I hate foids more than anything else because they realize the situation, but they lie about it to our faces, they manipulate us, they use us as orbiters, they destroy our lives, and they drive us to suicide, but they don't give a shit as long as their pussy tingles from fucking Chad. They would have us live in hell so they can enjoy heaven - all while trying to bluepill us because they know the situation would be unacceptable to sub-8 men if they found out the truth.. By far, they are the most evil and disgusting to me.

I hate Chads the least, because although they fuck us over, they are usually truthful about it and are typically the ones who openly speak to incels about the blackpill. Such Chads also simply take what they get because they are forced in this position by their cuntish Stacy looksmatches; in an ideal world where women were enslaved, Chad would not have to take our looksmatches as partners in order to get a decent relationship, he would just have his Stacy looksmatch as a partner.

I hate bluepilled cucks much more than Chads, because they are idiots who can't see a plain truth in front of them. Not only do they deny and deny because it hurts their feelings that this would be true, they are vicious and some even would visit violence on any incel that dare spoke foul of the poor women they worship.

But above all, I hate foids more than anything else because they realize the situation, but they lie about it to our faces, they manipulate us, they use as orbiters, they destroy our lives, and they drive us to suicide, but they don't give a shit as long as their pussy tingles from fucking Chad. They would have us live in hell so they can enjoy heaven - all while trying to bluepill us because they know the situation would be unacceptable to sub-8 men if they found out the truth.. By far, they are the most evil and disgusting to me.
High IQ fully agreed

I hate supermarkets. Foids always keep their lapdog bfs in tow and make sure to humiliate them publicly, by talking down to them every chance they get. Absolutely disgusting. I don't know how these guys do it. Good thing I have low test, helps with not getting overly attached to fat and abrasive foids.

I went to a very high scale classical concert yesterday in a large US city. I saw chads with stacies and old normies with trophy stacies. No sub 7 foids at all.