Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Superhero movies suck

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
I only like the Watchmen because high IQ and :blackpill:

"but ':chad: in cape saves the world' is good for enterainment"

yeah I like the fights and jokes but after seeing them once I never want to go back
Exiting the cinema I feel annoyed with yet another cliffhanger and that I'll have to pay more $$$ for the same shit again
hype is an efficient form of enslavement

most movies are bluepilled and have alot of simp men in it

Watchmen was good, but it had extreme foid worship. Doctor Manhattan, a literal god, changes his view of reality based on a 5/10 white woman who admitted to cheating on him

Watchmen was good, but it had extreme foid worship. Doctor Manhattan, a literal god, changes his view of reality based on a 5/10 white woman who admitted to cheating on him
this guy is a giant walking:bluepill:
Its Time Dc GIF by Watchmen HBO

in sequel they even made him a nigman :feelskek:
ignore him

as character he's an attempt to narrate on humanity from an unbiased perspective
he LARPs as a god
obviously wants to be human
which is the:bluepill:imo

Last edited:
All movies suck

Not all are the same shit, but they're obviously not for everyone.

Normies tend to forget that superhero movies and the genre as a whole was niche af before it exploded into mainstream which is why you get that impression.

Only problem is it turned soy after that. Not only do they throw retarded jokes every 2 seconds but they also do stupid shit like turning any character into a nigger and shoving tranny SJW shit on everywhere.

They need to start having the villains win every once in a while. Then there would actually be some excitement when starting a soy hero film, not knowing if this will actually be the one where tightsboy dies.

All superhero movies are :bluepill: or foid worship or both

Last superhero I liked even though it had foid worship is venom

Agreed. Sin City was great though but that was more just a comic book movie.

They're all the same.
"Woah! The good guy won for the 817th time!!! :soy: :soy: