Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Super Villians

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Nazi is a word thats thrown every were. Alot weather or not most of the time is even thrown to non racist people. Case in point the parkland incident, I remember a fuck load of left wing sources back in 2018 calling Cruz a fucking Nazi. I dont recall him dying and saying "Mein Leiben".

But its one of the most hated things in America or better yet 90 percent of the world. Besides Chomos, (short for child molesters). But what disturbs me is why we even hate em. Dont get me wrong they are horrible people. But people seem to receive hate they deserve but for the wrong reason. I dont hate a Stacy for having standereds or fucking a chad, i hate her because by giving her body to a bullie or a immorall individual, she is just as bad as a person as that bad individual. Hate all you want but i dont think its wrong for a women to have standeres because we have standereds. Would you fuck a fat & ugly girl? No you wouldnt. But the same problem is with the Nazis.

Mao Zedong killed 4 to 5 times as much people as Hitler did. Joseph Stalin killed 8 more million people then Hitler. Yeah theres the amount of people who died in WW2 but im more so going for civillians of ones own country. Russia or China never really went at war with US besides a couple small conflicts between China and US during the Korean and Vietnam war. Hitler if im correct killed 12 million of his own people. Stallon killed 20 million. Mao was i think 80 million. A pretty big difference. Yeah china is very hevally populated compared to Russia and Germany at there times, and if the ratio was the same population there would be different statistics.

So why deos the nazis get more hate then well, Mao or Stallin. Well America never really had there democracy threatend or the majority of EU by Russia or China in a direct conflict. And as we all know the democrats are the more populer party in America. Nazis were right leaning despite endorsing being a vegan. Then you consider how media portrays terrism compared to the sins of certian US solders. Hell Activision did things like cover up the highway of death. Somthing that the US in real life created but depicted Russia as doing so. A better example is when black ops cold war was being promoted, activision has footage of the tianamen square removed from the origonal trailer. It was censored. Wile portraying Russia as the bad guys.

Russia has in the modern day done alot less worse then China. If you think the Urkrane situation is bad, China has ben fighting to man spread the south asian sea, taking Taiwan as its own land, invading India(or trying to take it bit by bit), and snatching the phillenpenes. Russia may be ghetto as shit but China has literall execution vans were they gut you up consciously, they take out your organs wile your awake and leave you to die to sell organs. They have litterall concentration camps for people thats alot worse then Russias black dolphin prison. But American entertainment will be happy to call Russia the bad guys despite China doing alot worse. Why? Economics. Chinas slave factories sells a fuck load of shit for cheap prices. With Chinas heavy economic hold on America, shit talking em is gonna ruin buissness for the American elites. Same thing with Taliban, yeah they did 9/11 but what the fuck do they have in economics for US? Or the civillians that are killed by American dron strikes? Nothing. Yet there portrayed as terrorists. Because of econimy. If they had somthing up for sale the drone strikes would be by by.

So why were the Nazis protrayed as the worst people of the world? It wasnt for there horrifying crimes, it wasnt for commiting genocide to a race, it wasnt even to free the people of EU. It was because the Nazis were threatning the goverment of America. And the civilization America built.

No one gave a constipating shit about what happend in China or Russia beside those who were affected. The reason why the Middle East and Russia are the bad guys are because they have nothing to offer to the American economy. The left hates the Nazis for being right wing, not for there fucked up actions and actuall racism.

If you see somone you hate for what they do, know 3 things. Know why they deserve to be hated, why you actully hate them. And know that theres people you love or praise who will be like that person you hate. What there is to learn is there are many Hitlers out there, Mao and Stalin are 2 of em. But theres more them one Anitia Sarkesian(problabky misspelled that SJWs name). And the 2nd Anita can be Bell Delphine, or Joe Rogan. Then theres why there hated. Trumps not hated because he is a racist. He isnt. He is hated for how he treats women, disabled and being arrogent. Despite many president being far more right leaning then him. The left has more hate for him then Bush. Despite shit treating women is a pandemic for every politician, Trump is the womenizer according to the ants of America.

I hope you learn the many sides of well, people that are hated & people who deserve it have many people like em. That shitty people need to be hated for the right reasons. Not for what we see on surface of news and sociall media. Hate who you hate for the right reasons and the others that are secretly like that person. Put hate were it works.