Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Super ultra hyper truecel trait: foids are repulsed by you online even if you dont show your face

GOIT

GOIT

Banned
-
Foids seem to have a natural fucking repulsion to me and everytime I have to hear one of them speak I absolutely mald

if you don't show your face they assume that you are ugly

Yes, they all ignore me and only laugh at people's jokes when they have deep voices. I give up. I'm never working a day in my life.

Do you have a high pitch voice?

Forward facial bone growth seems to have the ability to jam women's innate repulsion by your personaliteehee. :feelskek::blackpill:

Foids seem to have a natural fucking repulsion to me and everytime I have to hear one of them speak I absolutely mald
i don't know, i'm starting to believe in supernatural shit.
i can't believe that even on the internet i can't get friends or even a cyber girlfriend, real incels have bad luck everywhere :feelsrope:

even when i don't show my fucking ugly face :feelsugh:
there is no logical explanation for this

I remember one of my first blackpills.
This stacy black girl was talking to me, i was around 15 or so at the time.
I showed her my pic.
She blocked me instantly :feelsmage::feelsaww:

On some more conventional sites you could see who looked at you dating profile.As i tried to contact these girls i learned that they already blocked me.So they visited my profile just to block me.