Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Super uber mega roastie gave her pussy to 4300!!!!! men for money. Complains that she's been raped.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Keep in mind that this whore is married nowadays and has three kids. LMAO.

How does her roast beef be looking like good sir at 4000?:feelsYall:

Last edited:
I am interested to see IT's take on this.

She was paid for a service.

Noone asks the mechanic if he wants to fix your car.

This makes no fucking sense, lmao

Average female sexes 5000+ men

Women's rights are a good idea, they said, what can go wrong, they said.

View attachment 485953

Women's rights are a good idea, they said, what can go wrong, they said.

So she is unironically stating that she has been raped 5000 times by 5000 people. That paid her for the raping. And she accepted the money every single time. For years and years. Waking up in the evening, dressing and doing the make up, taking the bus to the brothel, waiting in the room while watching her phone until the client comes in.... All that was forced. Right.
All i can think of is, i hope she gets really raped.

Looks like being a cashier wasn't so good like that if you left this job to be "raped". JFC, women are so dumb and hypocritical.

You accepting the money for a sexual act IS your consent. Dumb bitch

makes me angry

What makes everything worse is that this bitch is a self-entitled "Canadian", and she did it all that for worthless rainbow money.

Go to the mall, buy some clothes and see if the receptionist asks you if you're gonna wear them. That's not gonna happen because people assume you're gonna need it the moment you pay for it. That whore is stupid.

>https://radicailin.com/interview-with-a-former-brothel-madam-andrea-heinz/

>Andrea: When I was 22 I found myself $60,000 in debt from a string of financially abusive relationships coupled with limited skills, no post-secondary education, and a lack of financial literacy. For years I struggled, at one point working five part-time jobs in an attempt to clear my debt. When I saw an ad in my local newspaper offering thousands of dollars a week for “adult entertainment”, I replied to the ad unaware of what I was even replying to. I was so naïve and had not had any exposure to the sex trade prior to that, aside from glamorized depictions in media and pop culture.

>Andrea: What was intended to be a short (and reluctant) two-months in the sex trade ended up becoming seven years of full-time participation entailing well over four thousand “sessions” with buyers. Initially I operated under others at three different brothels in my first three years, and after experiencing repeated abuse and victimization, I built and owned my own brothel for the last four years.

So let me get this straight, did you build your own brothel? That means, following your logic, that you contribute to other girls being raped. You should be in jail roastie. Did the girls you hired asked if they wanted to have sex? You were in a position of authority compared to them. Lady, you are a rapist.

"Former Brothel Owner" Does this mean she recognizes herself as a rape collaborator as well? Or is it only the men?

View attachment 485959

"Former Brothel Owner" Does this mean she recognizes herself as a rape collaborator as well? Or is it only the men?
"Female exploitation", JFL. Who are the objectifiers now?

Whores know that their sex appeal is valuable and she will use it to milk what she wants out of men.

man why do women always act like they didn't know the dangers of what they signed up for? It's like enlisting in the zog army and being surprised when you lose your leg to some goat fucker's IED in the middle of butt fuck no where.

if you don't like it then go back to being a cashier. But she doesn't because laying down on your back and taking dick is far more profitable.

She could have rejected any of the 4000 guys she slept with (or in fact, all of them).
Then of course she wouldn't have been able to make a shit load of money and maybe would have had to do a regular 9 to 5 job, like billions of other people.