Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR super NT normies have a blackpilled youtube channel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_HRbLljFSU

I dont know what to think about this. They seem to agree with us completely. But they are no incels, is this cultural appropriation? Is this neccessarily a bad thing even?

My take is that its nice to have a few normies on our side, takes the feeling of being gaslit away. What I can say for certain, is that IT will not touch this. They may even feel obligated to take their side, after all, they are normies, they have the social proof to help validate our ideas.

Last edited:
Chad lite and chad on the right. Not normies.

IT took the bait and are total idiots

2022 04 16 17 44 49 We wont touch a couple of guys saying looks matter on a hook up app appar

first of all we are not 5/10. Second of all, did you watch the fucking video??? They were harping on and on about how looks matter, and that his entire world COMPLETELY CHANGED when he had a teenage growth spurt, gained muscle, and cleared his skin. NOTHING ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY transformed. If anything they were being a bit misogynistic in how they hate how women constantly allude to personality as the predominant factor for attraction when it's really just looks.

What a bunch of fucking trolls.

Being NT matters so much too. You cannot get any girl unless she’s an obese whale if you have no friends or social media. Gg it’s over

the left guy is a legit 3.5 or 4 at best
right one is a 6.5 to 7

IT took the bait and are total idiots

View attachment 601084

first of all we are not 5/10. Second of all, did you watch the fucking video??? They were harping on and on about how looks matter, and that his entire world COMPLETELY CHANGED when he had a teenage growth spurt, gained muscle, and cleared his skin. NOTHING ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY transformed. If anything they were being a bit misogynistic in how they hate how women constantly allude to personality as the predominant factor for attraction when it's really just looks.

What a bunch of fucking trolls.

Put “effort” in. hahhah fuck off

Yeah we know what that means. :lul::lul:

High social status, high wages, good looks + talk like a neurotypical with attractive friends and hobbies (incels don’t have friends)

These whores need to die