Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sup virgins tallfag here to tell you being 6'5 (six foot five) is not all it's made out to be :)

kill all the tallfags :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

the comedy show never ends

Brutal TallFag Pill

There's also some foid or simp in the replies saying manlets are rejected only due to insecurity, and insecure guys are automatically abusive. Jfl meanwhile foids will date a criminal Chad or Tyrone who beats them. :feelshaha:

Why would any male even be insecure about height if height doesn't matter? :waitwhat:

Yeah sup guys I just came here to tell you how fucking tall I am and how it totally had no impact on my sexual conquests it's all really about how great of a fucking guy I am. I am a fucking amazin guy that is why women flock me definitely not anything to do with my height but my height btw is 6'5 and I know most of you would kill to have it but trust me guys It's not that great it's definitely how great of a guy you are that matter and since I'm so FUCKING AWSOME all the women want to fuck me and all of you guys are just fucking losers because you are not great guys that is why you can't fuck it is all your fault. Height has nothing to do with it...

Why people like this are not in gas chambers yet?

the comedy show never ends
Tallfag must have jerked off to the thoughts of manlets crying and killing themselves.
Yeah sup guys I just came here to tell you how fucking tall I am and how it totally had no impact on my sexual conquests it's all really about how great of a fucking guy I am. I am a fucking amazin guy that is why women flock me definitely not anything to do with my height but my height btw is 6'5 and I know most of you would kill to have it but trust me guys It's not that great it's definitely how great of a guy you are that matter and since I'm so FUCKING AWSOME all the women want to fuck me and all of you guys are just fucking losers because you are not great guys that is why you can't fuck it is all your fault. Height has nothing to do with it...

@Legendarywristcel

Not a glance, Not a word, not a letter.

inb4 all the white, 6'5 chadcels posts

@Legendarywristcel

Hate_my_life
Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Joined Dec 31, 2018
Posts 15,904
Online 96d 16h 53m

Legendarywristcel
Luminary
★★★★★

Joined Sep 30, 2019
Posts 10,003
Online144d 16h 34m

Iam a much bigger incel/failure than you are.

Women dont like me for my height, they like me cause my personality is better than all you manlets.

smh this is literally straight up tallfag humble bragging. The mods on that subreddit are cucks if they don't ban him.

@Legendarywristcel
@ionlycopenow
@Idotms
@Captvic
@grondilu

Thoughts? :feelshmm::feelshehe:

Some of the comments on the reddit thread are just cucked beyond belief
‘short guys are insecure and incure guys are abusive towards women so women avoid them’
You just cannot script this

literally a brag thread, mods on /r/short are too bluepilled to ban this shit though

heightpill strikes again

I’m a woman. You’re right that women don’t really care about a guy being tall. But we do care if a guy is short. So height doesn’t matter........as long as you’re at least average height.

Over for manlets.

"I'm just trying to give you fellas some hope"

:soy:

Why do they even allow tall people to post on there?
"I'm just trying to give you fellas some hope"

:soy:
Those "attempts" at "help" is just humblebragging in disguise. Tallfags are annoying as fuck online.

Last edited:
"Poor people, I'm rich and I'm here to tell you that being rich and not having to be concerned with mortgages and homelessness and wageslaving isn't as cracked up as they say, banks don't really care about your money that much" :feelsseriously:

Personality matters more if you're an NTfag jestermaxxed normie vs an autist tallfag.

@Legendarywristcel
@ionlycopenow
@Idotms
@Captvic
@grondilu

Thoughts? :feelshmm::feelshehe:
I won't deny being tall is an advantage, but it isn't everything
I still believe Face > Height
I do think some shortcels have an unhealthy obsession with tall people
Hating on tall people won't help them get laid, should use all energy to hate foids instead

Basedandblackpilled

Found one based/blackpilled manlet who can see through this bullshit.

This proud tallfag motherfucker sure can tell, fucking left and right. While those manlets are in struggle to even find a girl who would be willing to talk to them. One clearly HAS girls and thinks it doesnt matter, the other has nobody.

Spot on. That's why I hate normies. They think they are succeeding because they are cool, work hard and never give up, because they're so great persons to be around. While in reality they simply were born with the right features. Just like vagina bearers who think their success in life comes from anything but the damn hole.

Last edited:
Hate_my_life
Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Joined Dec 31, 2018
Posts 15,904
Online 96d 16h 53m

Legendarywristcel
Luminary
★★★★★

Joined Sep 30, 2019
Posts 10,003
Online144d 16h 34m

Iam a much bigger incel/failure than you are.
Because you spend more time here?

Not sure if that's something to be impressed about....

Imagine having a subreddit for manlets, but having posters and commenters above 6'0". Some even have 'resident giant' as their flair. To add fuel to the flame, these are the people saying that heightism does not exist.

JFL.

"Poor people, I'm rich and I'm here to tell you that being rich and not having to be concerned with mortgages and homelessness and wageslaving isn't as cracked up as they say, banks don't really care about your money that much" :feelsseriously:

To be fair I've seen plenty of wealthy people who are miserable and drug addicted. I've known people who were so well off they didn't have to work but chose to because otherwise they just went to shit and spent all day in bed and drank a bottle of wine every evening.

"As much as you think they do"

Notice he didn't say foids don't chase at all. It still happens you just don't have to stress them falling on you as you walk to your car.

So many tallfags go there to jerk their ego, stupid cuck mods for allowing such a thing but that's reddit.

Why oh why do ppl post shit then delete it right after, fucking dense ppl.

Just be the top 0.0001% bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back