Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sup brocels, 6'5 trucel here. I haven't been approached by a girl in 2 weeks, is it over for me? Face > height btw.

The title scared me a bit first.

tallfag should try being my height (176cm / 5'9.25") for once. Bet he wouldn't last a week before roping.

I can't stand bragging ungrateful tallfags like this.

tallfag should try being my height (176cm / 5'9.25") for once. Bet he wouldn't last a week before roping.
5'9 isn't that short, man. It's normal height. Try being 5'5 or something.

I have forward jaw growth but it doesn't matter because im curry shitskin deathnic.
Holy shit if I was white ffs.

Anything below the cursed magic number of 6 is short for women. I wish I was exaggerating. But of course I am sympathetic for men even shorter than me.

lol fucking retard

I read that over a certain height you are no longer attractive but weird since you are maladaptive (Dutton) and i think the same applies to aspergerism since it should theorically be something good since it's extreme male brain but extreme male brain is maladaptive since you Don't put together analyitcal skills and rationality with decent social skills (feminine) so your hypermasculine brain ends up being as maladaptive as a feminine brain in a male

the homeless begger wouldn't approach me on the street because i was too rich and had too many dollar bills in my hand

Anything below the cursed magic number of 6 is short for women
True... unless it's a Chad. I swear, I've seen a Chad slightly shorter than me. With an 8+ face, height loses all its importance.

That whole thread is a brag. He says he's a tallfag and is successful on tinder. Why didn't he just make a post that says "I am a chad, AMA"?... He wrote multiple paragraphs just to basically do that.

I read that over a certain height you are no longer attractive but weird since you are maladaptive (Dutton) and i think the same applies to aspergerism since it should theorically be something good since it's extreme male brain but extreme male brain is maladaptive since you Don't put together analyitcal skills and rationality with decent social skills (feminine) so your hypermasculine brain ends up being as maladaptive as a feminine brain in a male
Most guys 6’7 and above look weird and maladaptive in some way. Their proportions just look wrong. I wouldn’t say it’s the height itself which is the turnoff, just the uncanny way their bodies and features are formed at that level of height. There are exceptions, you usually see as athletes, who are that height who are perfectly proportioned and they don’t have a problem.

Most guys 6’7 and above look weird and maladaptive in some way. Their proportions just look wrong. I wouldn’t say it’s the height itself which is the turnoff, just the uncanny way their bodies and features are formed at that level of height. There are exceptions, you usually see as athletes, who are that height who are perfectly proportioned and they don’t have a problem.
Cope tbh

This

Anything below the cursed magic number of 6 is short for women. I wish I was exaggerating. But of course I am sympathetic for men even shorter than me.

5 foot 10 chad is seen as tall by women. You wont find a sinlge woman call brad pitt short.

the homeless begger wouldn't approach me on the street because i was too rich and had too many dollar bills in my hand
The guy just made a cringe humble brag post looking for validation.

176cm is below average height in multiple western countries.
your face/autism is the problem. not height
if you had a good face and were NT you would be fucking a JB right now

the shere number gets you pussy tho
"wow youre 6'7??"

Yes. Over a certain height your body just develops in a weird unattractive way besides of a few exceptions
your face/autism is the problem. not height
if you had a good face and were NT you would be fucking a JB right now
True
He is right

Not really, I’m not saying being 6’7 is inherently bad. Just most people who are 6’7 have their other features affected negatively as a result, there are many who don’t though. Past 6’6 it’s rarer to have a robust frame, most 6’7 people look like slender man. If I myself was 6’6 I can see why you’d think I was coping, however I’m below average so the differences at the top don’t affect me in anyway.

Not really, I’m not saying being 6’7 is inherently bad. Just most people who are 6’7 have their other features affected negatively as a result, there are many who don’t though. Past 6’6 it’s rarer to have a robust frame, most 6’7 people look like slender man. If I myself was 6’6 I can see why you’d think I was coping, however I’m below average so the differences at the top don’t affect me in anyway.
Usually height = frame

All tallfags are like this, no exception.

You wont find a sinlge woman call brad pitt short.
Brad Pitt is solid 5'11", not short at all. I agree, though that women tend to forget about height as long as the man's face is insanely attractive. A 5'11" guy like Brad Pitt probably gives off a "tall" vibe due to his insane body and face halo.

Usually height = frame
Past 6’7 that becomes skewed though, I see more insanely tall people (6’7+) who are lanky than those who are very tall (6’3-6’6) who are generally more built out.

Past 6’7 that becomes skewed though, I see more insanely tall people (6’7+) who are lanky than those who are very tall (6’3-6’6) who are generally more built out.
Any 200+ cm lanklet SMV mogs any manlet with a normal frame

Any 200+ cm lanklet SMV mogs any manlet with a normal frame
I’m not talking about manlets though, I’m talking about those who are 6’6. From my observation, if you’re 6’4-6’6, you will likely have a better body than those who are 6’7+, though there are exceptions.

same, at the very fucking least they can NBAmaxx or something
Tallfags have LOTS of advantages in sports

Meh. Even so it's not that tall. Even in America that's average and foids (even shorter than you) will still consider you a manlet. Because you're not 9'10