Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Summer was a manipulative whore

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
I watched a movie called 500 days of Summer and the whole thing is absolute rage fuel. This giant slut sleeps with a guy that genuinely loves her, holds hands with him, yet tells him that she doesn't want anything serious with him and ends up breaking up with him. She's a giant manipulative cunt. People try to argue that Tom (the guy who dated Summer) is the problem, but how the fuck is he the problem? He genuinely loved her and wanted her, while she just manipulated him and was just one of the many cocks she rode in the midst of the carousel. What an absolute disgusting movie trying to humanize a BPD sluts impulsive behavior, same thing that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind did. At least Tom ends up forgetting that slut and moves on, so it actually does have a happy ending.

I know this movie. Glad that I never watched it.

I could not stand watching movie which involves actors anymore these days. Only anime is enjoyable for me.

I know this movie. Glad that I never watched it.

I could not stand watching movie which involves actors anymore these days. Only anime is enjoyable for me.
I've been Teen Titans a lot recently and I really like it. It's one of those feel-good comfort shows to me idk why

nothing makes sense in this reality.

>I’m not looking for a relationship :foidSoy:
>Engaged a few months after breaking up with him

>I’m not looking for a relationship :foidSoy:
>Engaged a few months after breaking up with him
Holy shit I never thought of it that way. Fucking giant slut

That movie was a warning about how foids would turn out

A based youtube channel discussed this movie which is how I learnt about it.
But I can't find the channel anymore.

It's of a british guy that got cucked by his gf and spent some years in prison. He just narrates his life story like dbdr. And usually put some disturbing movie footage over it.
Maybe someone knows who I'm talking about.

Edit: Travis Blackpill was the channel but it seems gone now.

Last edited:
Whores gonna whore

humanize a BPD
Society has a problem where it does this too much. I think it’s part of an effort to normalize emotional women so that more of them can be taken seriously in politics, leadership etc. even with their absurd emotional swings.

actually great blackpill experience a warning for all oofy doofies

Society has a problem where it does this too much. I think it’s part of an effort to normalize emotional women so that more of them can be taken seriously in politics, leadership etc. even with their absurd emotional swings.
Yeah I genuinely believe that many mainstream movies subtlety, but purposefully, include behaviors like this and romanticize it and normalize as a way to make it seem normal, so more whores can be validated, and hence, whore behavior itself becomes normalized and validated, too.

Yeah I genuinely believe that many mainstream movies subtlety, but purposefully, include behaviors like this and romanticize it and normalize as a way to make it seem normal, so more whores can be validated, and hence, whore behavior itself becomes normalized and validated, too.
:bigbrain:

This is why I don’t support hollyshit or shitflix. They try to change culture in a way that is detrimental to society and perpetuates inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back