Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Summer time is here

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★
School is almost over, I can go for hikes in the woods, I can watch the frogs at the pond, I can listen to music and spend my time reading and participating in my other hobbies, this is the only time of year that doesn't make me want to kill myself.

winter is coming in brazil

Brazil has winters? I was always under the impression is what hot and tropical year round
I find the winter in southern Brazil uncomfortably cold. I've never been to other regions of the country during winter to know what it's like

School is almost over, I can go for hikes in the woods, I can watch the frogs at the pond, I can listen to music and spend my time reading and participating in my other hobbies, this is the only time of year that doesn't make me want to kill myself.
once school is over summer holidays are gone. if you get summer holiday you will be given the worst dates by you workplace, because they think of families with kids first. but watching frogs is fun, planning too build a pond for them in my dream house i will never get

I hate summer