Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is torture

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
It's 90 degrees today and like clockwork the jb foids leave their homes basically naked. Riding the bus today was absolute suicide fuel. This one foid had almost nothing on and she was sweating from the heat too :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:. Summer days, I can't stand them as a manlet :fuk::fuk::feelsrope:

Seeing prime jb is ragefuel indeed :feelsdevil:

I'd rather ride my bicycle than take a bus anywhere

I was on the escalator recently and I watched 2 teen lolis go up and I was looking straight at their feet/shoes and i was wondering how it would be to suck on their toes and what it would feel like

In 2023, it will be an arrestable offense to criticize toilets for wearing only this in public
IMG}

It's 90 degrees today and like clockwork the jb foids leave their homes basically naked. Riding the bus today was absolute suicide fuel. This one foid had almost nothing on and she was sweating from the heat too :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:. Summer days, I can't stand them as a manlet :fuk::fuk::feelsrope:
You get to see that in the gym all year round.

Yes. Too many stacys show a lof of their body and it's constatly hot and you need to drink a lot of watter

Some jb foids make me want to rape and grope them on the spot Japan train style (in Flappy Bird). But getting arrested for that would be such a pain in the ass so I hold myself back.

Currently dying in triple digit weather, my already low appetite is nonexistent

I just love the summer.

IS Summer

FUCK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I HAVE TO FIGHT JUST TO NOT GET AN ERECTION WALKING AROUND THESE NAKED FOIDS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It’s extremely depressing, yeah. You see these beautiful women and they could fuck you, but they obviously never will. You can’t take sex by force in our society (obviously) and you also can’t legally buy it either where I live so the whole thing just … well, sucks. Having day dreams about a truly beautiful woman actually genuinely wanting me sexually is ultimately just a downer as well when the reality hits you :feelsbadman:

I'd rather ride my bicycle than take a bus anywhere
I can't even ride a bicycle,truecel trait right there. But yeah,taking the bus in the summer is retarded,i take the subway train since the temps are so much cooler down there