Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SUIFUELTHREAD! {HIGH IQ CELS GTFIH}

Sexhaver problems, can't relate :feelsautistic:

i am still posting the rest of the thread but pinging people who might be interested
@Efiliste @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade @i_want_emo_gf @Logic55
mogs bigtime

this is the reason i enjoy foidgore vids so much

all should be raped and slaughtered lik the evil vile fucking creatures they are

The best one. It's amazing to me how we live in a world full of intelligent men who're so deluded and brainwashed that they can't grasp this simple fact despite having a Mensa IQ. To think that I'll be dying alone after a life of agony just because a few deluded fucktard generations were naive enough to let themselves be brainwashed into giving foids rights.

keep collecting

society cant claim muh its jeeeez anecotal BRO,

IF THERE ARE FUCKING MILLIONS OF ANECDOTES STACKED UP TO THE CEILING

AND A LIBRARY AS NUMEROUS AS ALEXANDRIA ITSELF FULL OF BLACKPILLED MALES IN THE WEST SUFFERING

keep collecting

society cant claim muh its jeeeez anecotal BRO,

IF THERE ARE FUCKING MILLIONS OF ANECDOTES STACKED UP TO THE CEILING

AND A LIBRARY AS NUMEROUS AS ALEXANDRIA ITSELF FULL OF BLACKPILLED MALES IN THE WEST SUFFERING
most of it is from r/braincel and 4chans.. now both of those have been pozzed and deleted so i get the rest straight from normie HQ, reddit :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Extremely brutal thread. You remove all expectations and responsibilities from a group and they go full retard. For me, this makes me glad that I'm an incel. Who needs this shit in their lives.

Extremely brutal thread. You remove all expectations and responsibilities from a group and they go full retard. For me, this makes me glad that I'm an incel. Who needs this shit in their lives.
all the evidence in the world still won't change their minds

Of all these the worst by far the OF whores. WHY THE FUCK DO MEN GIVE THEM MONEY???

What a surprise?! Pretty boys fuck teenagers and beckies get paid millions by simps as if none of us knew this
This is good ragefuel though

San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

thanks 4 all the comments please remember to like and subscribe

Maybe it's the depression speaking but after the first three to four spoilers all I felt was indifference or maybe it's because all these are something I already knew. Still a great read and you should make it a series though because more incels need to swallowed the pill.

honestly i already knew most of this shit, it's just a stark reminder of reality.
you should make it a series though because more incels need to swallowed the pill.
how would i make this a series? i already expanded most of the shit i would ever find on the internets :feelswhere::feelswhere: please give ideas

how would i make this a series? i already expanded most of the shit i would ever find on the internets :feelswhere::feelswhere: please give ideas
It would not be a weekly thing, could be bi-monthly. I'm sure you could gather more pictures and cases that arise overtime.

Edit: Also could have people send you national cases or articles from their national or local media that don't make the headlines globally.

Last edited:
The ones about the not picking a gentlemen were blackpilling IDK im gonna end up doing something

that would limit your possibilities
think of the bigger picture, JBW gets eliminated and you can actually compete on fair terms now. A 5'7 SEA dude doesn't have to compete with a 6'4 aryan chad.

and asian cocks are tiny to accommodate for the tiny pussies so it's a perfect fit. This is how the LORD intended for mankind to live.

The ones about the not picking a gentlemen were blackpilling IDK im gonna end up doing something
please write a manifesto before doing anything stupid. Be sure to include a shit ton from the wiki and sci bp too to wakeup the masses

please write a manifesto before doing anything stupid. Be sure to include a shit ton from the wiki and sci bp too to wakeup the masses
If I ever were to hypothetically do something I would take the time to think about whatever it is I am doing.

I don't know everything just sucks, I got no teen love and there is nothing on the horizon for me, my oneitis moved accross the globe to some university and has probably had multiple chads by now.

makes sense that you say that, you saw the community degenerate since 2018 and most new users proved to be annoyances, so i see where you are coming from
@Profligate am I an annoyance? :(

If I ever were to hypothetically do something I would take the time to think about whatever it is I am doing.

I don't know everything just sucks, I got no teen love and there is nothing on the horizon for me, my oneitis moved accross the globe to some university and has probably had multiple chads by now.
I would also like to see your manifesto. I don't know if I would ever do something. Pretty few actually do.

most of it is from r/braincel and 4chans.. now both of those have been pozzed and deleted so i get the rest straight from normie HQ, reddit :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I tried looking on 4chan, I didn't see much there, it looked dead. Are there any threads you would recommend?

Just started reading. I actually love compilations like this because it makes me feel not so bad for being __cel. Women are just terrible people and it's questionable at best whether their nasty pussies are even worth it at this point.

LMFAO over for chickencels

This is how I know I'm truly blackpilled. I wasn't phased by any of this shit. I guess chadfishing has already exposed me.

The news stories where boring (water is wet etc) but the videos of the cute girls fucking hurts.