Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SUIFUELTHREAD! {HIGH IQ CELS GTFIH}

Newfags can go fuck themselves. This forum is for serious people so if you haven't learned the blackpill yet you should just lurk like I did back in 2017
i did learn it
his words not mine

never did, most of them are infiltrators
Well you kinda did when you pointed out that this thread is for newfags as if they matter.

As you said most of them are infiltrators so fuck them m9

thought someone was no longer considered a newfag if their account was older than 90 days
No mate we've had infiltrators here for way longer than that so you better work on your bullshit if you want to stay here.

Newfags can go fuck themselves. This forum is for serious people so if you haven't learned the blackpill yet you should just lurk like I did back in 2017
>hospital patients can go fuck themselves. this earth is for REAL men, and if you haven't accept that fact you should just die in silence like i did back in the stone age
all jokes aside, this is really just a collection of blackpill images/news articles and i mostly just wanted to share them. And newfags are going to find their way to this site anyways so might as well blackpill them so they don't shit up the forum as much
>t. 2024cel

i joined 24 days ago btw :feelshehe::feelshehe:

No mate we've had infiltrators here for way longer than that so you better work on your bullshit if you want to stay here.
i heard we had a foid infiltrator stay around for like 6 years jfl

Are you talking about numb? I saw her face and she isn't even ugly. She really just hates incel

that's like forcing women to marry their looksmatch

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
It's not going to happen because normies are too cucked to do what's right and fair

>hospital patients can go fuck themselves. this earth is for REAL men, and if you haven't accept that fact you should just die in silence like i did back in the stone age
all jokes aside, this is really just a collection of blackpill images/news articles and i mostly just wanted to share them. And newfags are going to find their way to this site anyways so might as well blackpill them so they don't shit up the forum as much
>t. 2024cel
Fair enough, I still don't trust you two.

You're just a bunch of newfags to me. Probably zoomers who will ascend in this year or soonly after

Fair enough, I still don't trust you two.

You're just a bunch of newfags to me. Probably zoomers who will ascend in this year or soonly after
makes sense that you say that, you saw the community degenerate since 2018 and most new users proved to be annoyances, so i see where you are coming from

makes sense that you say that, you saw the community degenerate since 2018 and most new users proved to be annoyances, so i see where you are coming from
You're certainly right. It was a simpler time back then.

We had a stronger leadership back then but it's like they say in the fairy tales it's one ring that corrupts them all and it's what we're experiencing now on this forum.

he's in the right to be wary :feelshehe::yes:

You're certainly right. It was a simpler time back then.

We had a stronger leadership back then but it's like they say in the fairy tales it's one ring that corrupts them all and it's what we're experiencing now on this forum.
One by one it will corrupt them all

One by one it will corrupt them all
Ain't that the truth.

I may not post here often but I'll be watching you newfag.

Seriously I hope you ascend and have a better life but you won't belong here then.

This is kinda just obvious, but very brutal for cels

I don't even feel anything reading this thread. It is what it is.

1706912636062-png.1054222

this one is sad cause that guy looks so happy to feel her even though she is disgusted by him

1706912636062-png.1054222

this one is sad cause that guy looks so happy to feel her even though she is disgusted by him
Extra brootal knowing that he isnt even ugly. She's just chad-only

Crazy how thugmaxxing is able to overcome the blackpill HARD in some scenarios

not thugmaxx, its JBF theory. he is far more masc and dick way bigger then any of her other 15yo classmates
i don't think its JBF theory, because foids are having bfs when they re as young as 12-13

i don't think its JBF theory, because foids are having bfs when they re as young as 12-13
>having bfs when young
>its not jbf

JBF means Just Be First, if you're confused

thugmaxxing isn't real
It's very real and many of the images you posted in this thread yourself are evidence for it. Though for the most part thugmaxxing seems to attract black chicks and latinas
is there any studies on the JBB/thug pill yet? i'm very open minded :feelsaww::feelsaww:
Not many recent ones, but there's plenty of empirical real-world evidence that proves it. For instance, compare black SMV in the 2000s to what it is now. When black culture entered the mainstream, it made black people "cool" to normies.

Note that this list demonstrates just the tip of the iceberg. Most undeservers of pussy don't make it into the news because they are not murderers. You can help us expand this list. If you think someone should be featured here, please contact me and tell us the name and story of the UOP of interest.
Where do you get these XD

Educational asf. Thank you brocel!

extremely blackpilling and sui watch

I love society and female nature

Brutal water thread

HAHAHAHAHQHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It pisses me off that middle schoolers are experiencing young love as millions of fully grown men have nothing.
This is just not right.
Yeah it's a weird World

Nothing new under the Sun . Getting Jailtime for Not giving Woman Attention IS the most ridiculous . :feelsclown:

it’s the fault of the goddamn patriarchy, more rights for women now!