Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[suifuel] Getting laughed at in drive thru windows

abandonhope7

abandonhope7

Greycel
As an uglycel, I can't even go get fast food with some fucking dignity. It doesn't help that they usually see my worst side too which is left. I lost count of how many times i have been straight up laughed at by the foid(s) working the window who themselves are usually fat beanerwhores themselves. Sometimes they would even signal to their coworkers to come look at the ugly freak. Absolutely brutal and makes me want to just drive off the bridge on my way home.

throw a drink at them and then drive off
ER joker

This is why I like services such as Ubereats or Deliveroo, the couriers are either incel-looking or old.

What? Seriously? Never happened to me.
You must be really deformed or you just have some social anxiety or autism.
Either way, it's

O V E R

Yes I hate when the trailer trash goblinas at McDonald’s laugh at me

Either way, it's

O V E R

100% serious bro. I don't think i have any outrageous deformity. I'm just really ugly (big ass crooked nose, overbite, acne scars, skinny as fuck). Yeah, i've known for awhile that it was over for me.

Either way, it's

O V E R
Youre not ugly if youve never had random girls laugh at you or make fun of your face

Youre not ugly if youve never had random girls laugh at you or make fun of your face
Yeah and guess what?
You don't need to be ugly to be an incel in 2020. I'm sure half of this forum is b/w 3-5 that's not ugly, that's low normie aka INVISIBLE
We are just invisible to foids.

Yeah and guess what?
You don't need to be ugly to be an incel in 2020. I'm sure half of this forum is b/w 3-5 that's not ugly, that's low normie aka INVISIBLE
We are just invisible to foids.
Nah youre a stupid normie. You went your whole life and no random girls have said something about your ugly face? Not one girl? You are living in another world to an actually ugly person

Nah youre a stupid normie. You went your whole life and no random girls have said something about your ugly face? Not one girl? You are living in another world to an actually ugly person
And?
Should I not be on this forum because according to some "NEETard" I'm a "stupid Normie" ?

Yeah keep crying for me you utter dog

pure ragefuel, big reason why I don’t like going to restaurants

Daily reminder that working at a drive through is more subhuman that you will ever be bro

They should be fired, but they won't because any crime or rule violation is considered ok if it screws over ugly men.

"They both laughed at me"
JFL
Time to start gymcelling boyo. You'll never have their love, but you can have their fear.

Brutal. At least you can drive

dw i been mocked as well, If i was you I'd splash the drink in there face lol, try and order it next time

dw i been mocked as well, If i was you I'd splash the drink in there face lol, try and order it next time

I went back to that same drive thru after many months last week and i was determined to call them out on it if they did it again but it was different people. One thing I noticed is that it's usually the ethnic women that do it (mostly hispanic/mexican), white ones also probably think to themselves how ugly i am but at least to my face they treat me like a human being. I'm actually an ethniccel myself. Just my observation.

throw a drink at them and then drive off
View attachment 252214
I went back to that same drive thru after many months last week and i was determined to call them out on it if they did it again but it was different people. One thing I noticed is that it's usually the ethnic women that do it (mostly hispanic/mexican), white ones also probably think to themselves how ugly i am but at least to my face they treat me like a human being. I'm actually an ethniccel myself. Just my observation.

I haven't met very many Mexicans outside of going there a couple times, but black foids are the worst in my experience. Loud, rude, obnoxious, aggressive, overly manly. Black foids mog me at being low inhib alpha males.

The amount of money it would cost to go to le therapy and take le pills for the rest of your life to deal with how shitty people are to you because of your face costs way more than what it would cost to fix your face... Healthcare only covers the genocidal option though.

I haven't met very many Mexicans outside of going there a couple times, but black foids are the worst in my experience. Loud, rude, obnoxious, aggressive, overly manly. Black foids mog me at being low inhib alpha males.

Yes hispanic and blacks are very low inhib in general and aren't afraid at all to get a cheap laugh at your expense right to your face, they could care less about how it makes you feel.

The amount of money it would cost to go to le therapy and take le pills for the rest of your life to deal with how shitty people are to you because of your face costs way more than what it would cost to fix your face... Healthcare only covers the genocidal option though.

therapy is professional cope. surgerymaxx or rope tbh.

Thankfully my left side is my good side so I don’t have this problem

Thankfully my left side is my good side so I don’t have this problem

my left side is very bad unfortunately, my worst acne scars are on left side as well as my side profile is very subhuman from the left. I can't blame anybody for thinking im a hideous creature because I am, but at least have the decency to treat me like a human being to my face, you already know my life is shit.

my left side is very bad unfortunately, my worst acne scars are on left side as well as my side profile is very subhuman from the left. I can't blame anybody for thinking im a hideous creature because I am, but at least have the decency to treat me like a human being to my face, you already know my life is shit.
Asymmetry is a fucked trait. My right side is flatter, jawline is weaker, brow looks worse, chin looks worse. Oh, and I have ears that are different shapes and sizes.

This is why I like services such as Ubereats or Deliveroo, the couriers are either incel-looking or old.
Bruh where I live they're all normie teens.

My bro you're a truecel like me. Make more threads like this my man I relate to this so much.

I get fucking laughed at wherever I go. Litterally EVERYWHRE. I can't fucking walk outside without cunts smirking and pointing and laughing at me

My bro you're a truecel like me. Make more threads like this my man I relate to this so much.

I get fucking laughed at wherever I go. Litterally EVERYWHRE. I can't fucking walk outside without cunts smirking and pointing and laughing at me

well, i was going to say im glad to find someone else like me, but really i'm saddened that you have to suffer like this too bro. We dont' deserve this.

that sucks

in this part of the UK a lot of them are eastern european migrants

yeah :cryfeels:

you would think that they would be forced to be more professional if they were at work, though, but no
Ye I'll have it where the person behind a counter at a reception for example laughs at me or even some teachers.

can confirm they most likely call u a creep its suifuel for me to work drive-thru I can tell the foids arent happy