Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel, for whitecels. Nordic Becky with nigger from Africa.

genuinely what the fuck do white women see in niggers

People here will say BBC is cope. But a lot of colonialists, themselves, noted that Niggers have big dongs. But obviously, that's not every Nigger, but they have the stereotype. They also have the tall and muscular stereotype. But Niggers are shorter then, whites. They only have muscles going on for them. But they're literally, everywhere these days in the media. No other ethnics have so much media halo.

But a lot of colonialists, themselves, noted that Niggers have big dongs
Source?

Even then it must have been only cumskins because they are fags and cucks. You Arabs and Persians must not have right?

Source?

Even then it must have been only cumskins because they are fags and cucks. You Arabs and Persians must not have right?
Yes, European colonizers. But obviously, only some tribes/ethnicities, Just like how Kenyans for example have smaller noses.

Which ones? Where? Sound super gay :lul:
Don't remember where I read it. But it's not gay lol. Most Niggers didn't wear clothes back then. So it's not the colonists fault.

So niggers couldn't even invent clothes? Wtf, they are literally animals :lul:
They would have worn something like this depending, on the tribe.
IMG 20240527 192038
Yes, they didn't even invent the wheel.
This guy's channel is good:

View: https://youtu.be/DH1VHLKTzT4?si=b_Jiv5qjyzYDzFd0

This is their history :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/tJ_2K9KO_AM?si=Y3LWp42khH-ezrA5

A woman of your caliber with an angel of a partner should just put the hate comments where they belong...in the trash bin :lul::lul: Keep going, keep living, keep walking the path of your dreams. You rock and we are enjoying the journey with you.
Good Luck and many blessings :heart:

I can smell the nigger from here

Mang, normies don't care about race mixing :feelsseriously: It should be evident by now.

Also, HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS GARBAGE 10-SECOND VIDEO HAVE 2,3 MILLION VIEWS IN ONLY 7 DAYS??? AND THE CHANNEL HAS 4,3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS WHAT THE FUCK.

Absolutely fascinating. She literally made a living out of being exoticmaxxed by a black normie. That's her entire channel. It's for white normies to gawk at black culture. Sure, it's like a circus or a zoo, but it doesn't matter.

Exoticmaxxing/geomaxxing are real phenomenons.

Because they are whores they only care about dick size and they want to be viewed as special to be viewed as oh look at me I have half black kids I'm woke and they get attention I hate this world

ThERe must be something wrong with hER. I've noticed a pattern that white women who fuck niggers always tend to have some form of mental illness, even if on the surface they seem normal.

A pet nigger still has cute benefits in the eyes of white toilets who'll fuck any animal.

It is. Blacks and whites have roughly, the same size
White female sexuality is about being degraded, it's why they fuck w/ nigs, third worlders, animals. That's why they do what they do, no "bbc". That's just how they get their rocks off.

Once you understand that their behavior makes much more sense.

Last edited:
ThERe must be something wrong with hER. I've noticed a pattern that white women who fuck niggers always tend to have some form of mental illness, even if on the surface they seem normal.
She is average. But Men will worship her for being blonde. Being white and a woman= life on easy mode

Last edited:
will she choose the bear over him in a forset tho, that's the real question