Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for whitecels, enter at your own risk: White foid cucks bf in front of him by kissing a tyrone in public.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
You see, after she kisses the black dude in front of her white boyfriend, she goes back to her white bf and the white bf just laughs it off.

The white dude has been cucked so much that he doesnt lose it over that public display of cuckolding, besides, he subconsciously knows that she will never date that black dude. She will fuck him but not date or marry him.

And so he's happy with that because he doesn't wanna lose her to some other white dude that WILL put up with her bs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqUsSj5Imp8

the white bf is a cuck

what a fucking cuck man

I wish I was swole like Tyrone:(:(

tried to tell you guys that jbw is cope, jbb is real

It's over if youre white in 2021, everything is against you
If he had reacted differently two things would've happened = 1. Rasis white crakaaaaaaaaah or 2. Sexist pig!!!

Bbclos

this is some cuck shit

Seems like justice for what Whites do to gentle Asians tbh.

Not shocking.

And people still say blacks aren’t taking white foids from whites, JFL

Absolutely disgusting. This is why mulattos raised by single mothers are increasing. Stacy gets fucked by tyrone then tyrone drops that bitch

Still mogs me to oblivion because he’s white and tall.

Absolutely disgusting. This is why mulattos raised by single mothers are increasing. Stacy gets fucked by tyrone then tyrone drops that bitch
Except mulattos are blessed with physical advantages like inherent muscle and manly frames.

They still win :feels:

If that white guy is her bf, he shouldve busted one in her jaw. She spat on him.

jfl at the cucks today letting their gfs burn coal infront of them. the west is done

Roof 017 3348353b

I want every race-mixing degenerate toilet to be publicly executed for crimes against their race. I think every race would support this law, as nobody likes race-mixing except for the participants.

Last edited:
It's disgusting but at the same time I can't be too mad as I always see white guys with ethnic women, including my own race. I guess this is just a taste of their own medicine.

white boi just stands there and takes it

Just cuckmaxx bro.

But jokes aside this is how most guys who trash talk us get laid. By throwing away all pride and being a complete and utter doormat. I have seen this even back in highschool a full decade ago. One girl was in an open relationship with 3 guys.:feelswhat:

This disgusting loser probably gets cucked all the time and since he is your typical self hating white cuck he is probably glad that it's a nigger that is doing this.

If somehow i had a gf and another man did that i'd prolly kill him on the spot ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back