Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suifuel for spanish gymcels: Covid pass mandatory to go to the gym

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For now it's not in all Spain and only in Catalonia but it's a matter of days the rest of communities adopt this restriction too. I wouldn't be surprised the same restriction is then implemented in the rest of Europe, in US I doubt it because people would protest with their guns and all that sheit kek. In Europe ppl is cucked and just trust everything the politicians and the sCiEnCe say. I'm vaccinated (family forced me but I don't really care because sooner or later I would have taken it) so it doesn't affect me but still scary how they use the pandemic to put more restrictions despite this virus is just flu on steroids kek, only old people or people with terrible health are at risk, for the rest they just pass it like a normal flu.

I hope that happens everywhere so they stop hogging my squat rack

Soon, a Convid pass will be required not to be carted off to a coroncentration camp.

Does Catalonia still consider itself an independent state?

lol @ going TO a gym, i just lift heavy objects around the house

Does Catalonia still consider itself an independent state?
Nope kek, that independence declaration of 7 seconds was bullshit and not a single country recognized its independence except Venezuela just for the lulz. They still want independence but they're starting to realize that under the Spanish constituion it's impossible and that their politicians are corrupt liars so the feeling isn't as strong as some years ago.

why going to the gym?

For now it's not in all Spain and only in Catalonia but it's a matter of days the rest of communities adopt this restriction too. I wouldn't be surprised the same restriction is then implemented in the rest of Europe, in US I doubt it because people would protest with their guns and all that sheit kek. In Europe ppl is cucked and just trust everything the politicians and the sCiEnCe say. I'm vaccinated (family forced me but I don't really care because sooner or later I would have taken it) so it doesn't affect me but still scary how they use the pandemic to put more restrictions despite this virus is just flu on steroids kek, only old people or people with terrible health are at risk, for the rest they just pass it like a normal flu.
JFL if you are wasting money going to a gym instead of lifting at home.

Catalonia is a commie hotspot.

Gym got much better equipment
Bench + Barbell + Dumbells + Cage + Weights are all the things you need to get jacked. $500 total. It's much cheaper than a 1 year subscription at the gym and you don't have to plan your day around going to the gym.

Bench + Barbell + Dumbells + Cage + Weights are all the things you need to get jacked. $500 total. It's much cheaper than a 1 year subscription at the gym and you don't have to plan your day around going to the gym.
Legs? Calves? Back? :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Not enough. You need something to pull.
I was following some spin off of this workout plan. Never did legs because I was a swimmer and don't want bigger thighs.

if you live in spain you are a fakecel :feelsUgh:
just get a colombian migrant

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back