Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Suicidemaxxing

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
To ascend, could you find foids who have killed themselves, and fuck their dead bodies ? Many crazy foids are hot anyways, you can fuck them all you want, they'll never even wake up, kek. If a foid says, "I am done with being a wage cuck", you could encourage her suicide, then capitalize on it and fuck her all you want.

Covergn

To ascend, could you find foids who have killed themselves, and fuck their dead bodies ? Many crazy foids are hot anyways, you can fuck them all you want, they'll never even wake up, kek. If a foid says, "I am done with being a wage cuck", you could encourage her suicide, then capitalize on it and fuck her all you want.
You'd need fresh corpse, so it would be pretty inaccessible unless you worked at a mortuary or something.

Bro, I just thought about it today, I heard of a foid who killed herself
Sure thing Mr. Glowie. Why dont you send some of your men to kill me so my suffering comes to an end ?

Mortician is best job for an incel.

Sure thing Mr. Glowie. Why dont you send some of your men to kill me so my suffering comes to an end ?
niggER, I'm just joking

Ur glowing too hard man.
No I don't wanna fuck a corpse.

Corpses can't love you back; which is what the actual good part of a relationship entails.

"Don't bake your bread in a cold oven."

Ur glowing too hard man.
No I don't wanna fuck a corpse.

Corpses can't love you back; which is what the actual good part of a relationship entails.
would pay 4 hug before sex tbh

It isn't ascension if they are dead. A corpse is like an object. What is the point of rape in video game if there is no fear?

Nigger, it's free sex
Better than nothing yes, but rapemaxxing :feelsthink: living foids then kill in video game> necromaxxing dead foids and they can't cry