Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidefuel story I overhead in high school

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
I went to a private school. the dads of the daughters enrolled there invest a shitload of time and energy into their daughters.

lets go

we went back to school after summer break. this was maybe 9th or 10th grade.

I overhear these girls talking about some shit that happened at a summer camp

so there were these chads in a bathroom.

this foid goes into the bathroom

I'm spacing out on what happened immediately after that, but I think the foid wanted to fuck but the chad refused.. that or she just gave a BJ.. I don't remember.

anyways, the chads walk out of the bathroom, one of them spits on the floor

foid goes back to lick it up off the bathroom floor

this is someones daughter, someones future wife, someones future mother. licking another dudes spit off a dirty bathroom floor when she's like 14 because he didn't want to cum in her pussy. JFL.

good night

:feelstastyman: can you at least try to be coherent

Their dads are stupid beta cucks who think "investing" in a gf is the same as spending energy for a daughter. Thus they cover them with materialistic stuffs and never talk about real life values. And in the end, those girls are just spoiled bitches.

:feelstastyman: can you at least try to be coherent
OP is coherent.

Their dads are stupid beta cucks who think "investing" in a gf is the same as spending energy for a daughter. Thus they cover them with materialistic stuffs and never talk about real life values. And in the end, those girls are just spoiled bitches.

OP is coherent.
this school was something like 7 grand a year too. the dads thought that if they send their daughters to a good christian private school with high morals that they wouldn't become whores.

this school was something like 7 grand a year too. the dads thought that if they send their daughters to a good christian private school with high morals that they wouldn't become whores.
So he basically thinks 7 grands can buy the equivalent of a real dad presence lol. Thus he's a cuck.

If you have a daughter you are automatically a Cuck. Scientifically proven.

That honestly has the opposite effect, >leaving your daughter alone = huge whore
>Actively trying to instill good values or some religious idealogy (unless they're dumb enough to believe it) = giga whore
>Giving daughter "privacy" and teaching good moral lessons = normal whore
I genuinely feel bad for guys who have daughters, but I guess it's on them for taking that 50/50 chance.

Raising a foid from birth for the sole purpose of getting her cunt destroyed by Chad is without a doubt the most cucked act in existence

If you're sending your daughter to boy + girl school and she's doing whore shit like that, they clearly aren't teaching proper values at home or the school. It was over from the start.

shes no one future mother, shes a dirty whore and should wash her mouth 10,000 times until jesus forgives her

Raising a foid from birth for the sole purpose of getting her cunt destroyed by Chad is without a doubt the most cucked act in existence
There's only one way you could uncuck yourself but, it ain't legal.

shes no one future mother, shes a dirty whore and should wash her mouth 10,000 times until jesus forgives her
best believe someones Gonna wife that up.
she's gonna wear white on her wedding day.. symbolizing her purity
her husbands gonna kiss her on the mouth
her husbands gonna cherish her
she's gonna kiss her kids goodnight with her toilet mouth

imagine the bathroom situation was on video and someone shows that to the husband after he wifed her up and gave her a kid.. he'd kill her immediately if he had even trace amounts of self respect

there's no escape, this slut positivity is everywhere in modern culture, even Amish chicks slut it up in that Rumspringa year break they take from Amish life