Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Suicidefuel] r/paradoxplaza removes kebab memes

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Because of the NZ mosque shizzle, r/paradoxplaza has banned kebab jokes. Personally I don't use the subreddit (or any other subreddit because I'm not a cuck.) but this kind of thing is going to happen everywhere. If you don't know, r/paradoxplaza is a subreddit dedicated to paradox games (games like Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis IV). One of the biggest parts of paradox games is crusading, so a subreddit about these games banning all le epic deus vult memes is fucking retarded. Anyway here's the update thingy:

So remove kebab was removed? Lol

Lol nobody gives a fuck about them. The communities are all so isolated it's hilarious.

Had a cuck on HOI4 threatened me that he will report me paradox forums for doing an exploit, everyone laughed at him and made the cuck cry.

Im trying to get them to remove crusades from the game because it represent "white people ganging up on brown minorities"

:feelskek::feelskek:

just bunch of internet losers censor other internet losers