Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel] I confronted my parents about my half sister

Imagine being a blackpilled son with a giga cuck father
I just saw his picture. I know his name. I think im gonna try to contact him.

Hes truecel tier looks also

That’s where you get your looks from, you sis gets her looks from chad dad

you should be able to sue ur parents in cases like this

Not worth it if it's the only people that care about him.
u should then fuck ur mom daily in cases like that, clearly the whore has no problems with morals might as wll make ur son happy

holy fuck......

So is your dad just okay with all of this? That his wife got impregnated serveral times? Most people would go insane over something like that, I'm starting to think that he might be a genuine cuckold fetishist who got off on the idea of his wife getting pregnant by other men.
lmao just yesterday you were blabbering on about how y'all need sex ed you misogynist mudslimes, religious sexual repression is evil:soy:, well enjoy the fruits of sexual liberation, anyway you're an incel regardless of who your dad is so not much has changed
I was also thinking this since I was the one who he said that to but I didn't want to rub it in. At least muslims would never allow their wives to get pumped by some other guy.
Lmfao!! :feelswow::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Link please? I must that thread.
It's the "sex talk" thread. It was a reply to a post of mine.

Roughly 30 minutes ago I told my mom about my sister.

She knew.

Oh boy did she know. My dad didnt cheat. She did.
Because my dad couldnt get her pregnant so her married friend got her pregnant.

My "dad" also knew

Now to find my real dad I guess. For whatever that's worth.

I dont think I've ever been this upset in my life.​
No, this can't be true. You are just trolling us. Am I right?

u should then fuck ur mom daily in cases like that, clearly the whore has no problems with morals might as wll make ur son happy
Good luck with asserting yourself as a subhuman.

very unsurprising that this arrangement produced an incel
No. Her dad is my biological dad. My mom is my mom
:feelswhat: am I reading this right? did your grandpa fuck your mum?

I just saw his picture. I know his name. I think im gonna try to contact him.

Hes truecel tier looks also
Makes sense now huh, it isn't Danny Devito is it, fucking love always sunny.

Sorry this shit happened though but it makes sense now huh, it's mostly genetics.

"Her dad" his sister's dad tbh

Damn wtf.
That is so fucking weird.

Jesus Christ
Unbelievable how cucked men can be

once the shock wears off you'll realise this changes absolutely nothing about your life tbh

No my half sisters dad m8

Your mom's actions legit got me angry and I'm just reading a forum. Did you ask why she kept the truth from you?

Bring back monotheistic religions!
Thanks God! I, at least, know who my father is ( I'm from a religious family & country). Religions can, most of the time, prevent foids from doing disgusting things like this. But, alas, atheism is spreading like wildfire in my country...

Jesus Christ, this is unbelievable, I'm so sorry for you OP. This proves that all the cuck memes we dig are not simple memes, they correspond to a true reality which is potentially behind each of us.

Also, I can't seriously believe that your mom cucked your "dad" for an incel-tier looking guy, if he was not such a cuck you would have been a Chad :lul:

Holy fuck this is brutal, how can a person do something so heartless? Fucking degenerate foids

Were you the one that said you found out you are part Oriental from a DNA Test?

Hope I'm not necroposting.

Any update you would like to share?

:feelsbadman:

Hope I'm not necroposting.

Any update you would like to share?

:feelsbadman:
Sister stopped responding to me.

Biological dad refuses to meet me.

Mom is trying to act like the victim.

I'm pretty depressed but me and my dad are as close as ever at least.

Sister stopped responding to me.

Biological dad refuses to meet me.

Mom is trying to act like the victim.

I'm pretty depressed but me and my dad are as close as ever at least.
Wow. Assholes. Why did they ghost you?

Foids don't take responsibility.

Maybe your dad is a true father after all.

:cryfeels: Cope well, you.

Wow. Assholes. Why did they ghost you?

Foids don't take responsibility.

Maybe your dad is a true father after all.

:cryfeels: Cope well, you.
I have no idea I just asked if shed be willing to meet me. And asked if he would consider meeting me

I have no idea I just asked if shed be willing to meet me. And asked if he would consider meeting me
Did they see a picture of you or find out you were neet?

Maybe they're afraid you'll ask for money, or they don't want to associate with an incel.

Oh god this thread hits way too close to home. I have a half-sister that I knew about for some time now but I've never met her. My father had sex and decided to had her before he decided to marry my mother and have me. My mother divorced my father because he was a drug addict and a shitty parent, my mother is a shitty parent as well but at least she tries to be a decent parent.

Did they see a picture of you or find out you were neet?

Maybe they're afraid you'll ask for money, or they don't want to associate with an incel.
Yeah. She saw a pic of me.

I made it very clear I had no interest in money or even a relationship.

Disgusting :giga:

I guess it's over :feelsbadman: There's no point in being pushy if you're low status.

Sorry man.

Oh god this thread hits way too close to home. I have a half-sister that I knew about for some time now but I've never met her. My father had sex and decided to had her before he decided to marry my mother and have me. My mother divorced my father because he was a drug addict and a shitty parent, my mother is a shitty parent as well but at least she tries to be a decent parent.
It's a completely different story if the father does it imo. I wouldn't give a shit if my father impregnated another woman but if my mother cheated and had someone else's child, I'd feel disgusted and could never look at her the same way.

do yourself a favour and get the fuck outta there

Wait, was this an arrangment they had? Jesus. Being raised by a literal cuck sounds terrible.

So incel your half sister has no interest in meeting you after she hunted you down.

Last edited: