Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidefuel girl fucks 29 guys in ONE year

• Thread starter blackpilledhero
  • Start date
B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
found it on lookism

Woah, must be some sort of achievement to fuck that many guys as a WOMAN.

29guys? That's a borderline incel for females.

This new society is fucking sick in the head

Woah, must be some sort of achievement to fuck that many guys as a WOMAN.
It is. Every 25 dicks that penetrate them they get an extra life.

the standard for femoids. this is the minimum of what you have to choose from if you ever even get a chance jfl

Someone's future wife
giphy.gif

elliotrodger_holding_AK47.jpg

matched on 6/4/18, sexually active since the end of last year, 2017 she mean?
so 29 partners in 6 or 7 months?

29 is pretty weak for a year, lol that's say something

29 is pretty weak for a year, lol that's say something
My thoughts exactly, thats about 2 or 3 guys a month? This roasties vagina probably wreaks of cheese and old tuna

M8, that's actually SUPER chaste for a woman, most get down at least a hundred in a day.

And she started late. I guess she spent younger years trying to romance a Chad, only to give up and settle for just fucking a ton of them instead.

Imagine her tricking some betabux into thinking she's a monogamous woman later on though.

Chads marry Stacys if anyone, normies get stuck with disgusting roasties.

Not only did she fuck 29 guys, she let them fuck her in her ass. What a disgusting bitch. She can only be fit to be a hooker at this point.

WIFE MATERIAL BOYOS

WIFE MATERIAL BOYOS
Cuck tears: That means she's experienced. And it doesn't matter that you have to betabux her and she never wants to have sex with you while she goes off to get anal creampied by more chads.

thats not that much for females these days

29 guys in LESS THAN HALF A YEAR. (6/4/18 is this year, so it can't be June 4. Must be April 6, and she started fucking at the end of last year.) So somewhere between 1 and 2 guys per week.

Still not that many as long as Chads are nearby.

You wake up tomorrow to find you've morphed into Chad overnight. Everywhere you go there are hot gals throwing themselves at you. Keep that thought and realise that under those circumstances, 29 in 7 months is positively restrained. I'd probably do 29 in a week :feelzez:

lmao is this meant to be an achievement? Pretty sure they get raped way more often by Chads.

29 guys in LESS THAN HALF A YEAR. (6/4/18 is this year, so it can't be June 4. Must be April 6, and she started fucking at the end of last year.) So somewhere between 1 and 2 guys per week.

Still not that many as long as Chads are nearby.

its april 6, the guy who made this screenie is from chadstralia

this is the extreme minimum, the typical numbers are probably in the hundred guys in a year

Insert standard analogy about shitty lock and masterkey.

Imagine this whore being the mother of your kids someday lol id rather be an incel all my life than to be a cuck for some worthless poon.

Btw 29 per year isnt that much these days..there are Tinder cumdumpsters that get to that number in a month easily

Imagine her fucking 29 guys every year for the next 10 years? At least 290+ guys...

She can never be the same fucking less than a dozen of guys, even fucking one guy could destroy the woman's ability to pair-bond.

Imagine her fucking 29 guys every year for the next 10 years? At least 290+ guys...

She can never be the same fucking less than a dozen of guys, even fucking one guy could destroy the woman's ability to pair-bond.

And you know what the most insane aspect of this whore is...its normalized behaviour. If you'd attack her lifestyle in anyway amongst normies...theyd silence you for imposing on her freedom. JFL AT THIS CUCKED SOCIETY

And you know what the most insane aspect of this whore is...its normalized behaviour. If you'd attack her lifestyle in anyway amongst normies...theyd silence you for imposing on her freedom. JFL AT THIS CUCKED SOCIETY
Reading and judging her responses, it seems like she doesn't care about getting dumped, and dumped. Her ability to pair-bond is far too gone now.

She jokingly said that she started "fucking later in life." She did seem emotionless saying that, it seemed like she had zero guilt behind saying that.

Last edited:
"Anal hurts a lot but you are so handsome that you can fuck my ass anyway"
That suifuel.... i wish i was a Chad :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Even as a chadlite you'd have to devote 2/3 your life to rack up such numbers.

"Anal hurts a lot but you are so handsome that you can fuck my ass anyway"
That suifuel.... i wish i was a Chad :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

surprisingly hes not really chaddy chad (its vitriol from looksmax) but strong chadlite with top tier eye area and nw0, ive seen him in motion on snapchat. His harmony isn't chad-like chico for e.g. but he has lots going for him thats for certain.

Bitch deserves to be stoned

Only 29 men? She must feel so alone, it's almost like being virgin.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 181
Female "incel" = hasn't taken 500km of cock by age 22.

females think 29 sex partners is a low number

This should be [GenocideFuel]

A degenerate whore being a degenerate is not suicide fuel.

That is someones future wife.
That is someones future mother.
That is someones daughter.

Death is too good a fate for such a vile creature.