Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidefuel girl fucks 29 guys in ONE year

• Thread starter blackpilledhero
  • Start date
Saw this ages. Recycle fest around here sometimes/alltimes.

only 29 in a year?

sheesh, that's downright PRUDE.

29 only? She think she's a little angle or some shit?

Deep inside herself she realises, that she is a wrongdoer, so she probably "diminish" number of her partners to not sound like a complete whore. (Like she isn't one with only 29 cocks in one year, absolutely not.)

And some incels think they will find a virgin wife. KEK. Not even gigachad can find a virgin bride because they've all lost it by 15.

CALORAO.gif

It's so weird. For some strange reason I don't wanna believe girls are like this. If god came down to earth one day and gave me one super power, I would ask him of course for the power to see how many dicks shes had in her.

29 in a year is nothing. A lot of women rack up close to that in one spring break weekend.

It's so weird. For some strange reason I don't wanna believe girls are like this. If god came down to earth one day and gave me one super power, I would ask him of course for the power to see how many dicks shes had in her.
Run King Leopold game:

"Leopold kept a series of young mistresses. According to sworn testimony in a London courtroom in 1885, he paid a regular fee to a British procurer for a supply of virgins for his bed. Some of these girls were apparently as young as ten years old, kidnapped or purchased in Britain, perhaps in alleyways in London's East End, a few miles from the courtroom. Leopold never appeared in London to respond to the testimony, and the trafficking case was swept under the rug, possibly because men of high position were involved. This sordidness, if true, demonstrates Leopold’s willingness to exploit the weak for personal pleasure and gain. The ultimate fate of the girls is not known."

http://historyaccess.com/leopoldiiofbelgi.html

Run King Leopold game:

"Leopold kept a series of young mistresses. According to sworn testimony in a London courtroom in 1885, he paid a regular fee to a British procurer for a supply of virgins for his bed. Some of these girls were apparently as young as ten years old, kidnapped or purchased in Britain, perhaps in alleyways in London's East End, a few miles from the courtroom. Leopold never appeared in London to respond to the testimony, and the trafficking case was swept under the rug, possibly because men of high position were involved. This sordidness, if true, demonstrates Leopold’s willingness to exploit the weak for personal pleasure and gain. The ultimate fate of the girls is not known."

http://historyaccess.com/leopoldiiofbelgi.html

Sheet this guy was living the life. If he wasn't busy exploiting and murdering the people of the Congos, he was banging 18 year old virgins.

Late in life probably means age 20 to her.

life just isnt fair

One year only ?
SSC members can do that in one month.

Yet cucks will tell us that a non virgin female is always better.

just be confident

29 in one year is nun-tier.

Don't believe in these suicidefuel statistics. It depends.

29 a year for females is terrible. Thats like almost incel for a woman.

Disgusting. Still lower than most femails.

Realistically plenty of women have done that in a single day.

meh. id imagine most femoids could get that done in less than a week

Last edited:
In an increasingly rape obsessed culture with improving tech, it’s only going to be a matter of time until we are all recorded all the time. Every sexual encounter logged, so both parties can attest that it was consensual at the time.

Watch how hard women will fight against having a database that shows how many dicks they have taken.

Chad asking how many men have you been with : ohh you know, approximately 29 or 30

Incel asking same question : heyyy that's not your problem you pussy asshole, it's my body

how old is that creature?i wish i would witness her public execution. Patience lads,the day of the public rope is coming

İmagine she fucked 29 guys in a few months,it is mean sex is not big deal for her but still she never will a incel to toucher,even approach her because he's ugly.this type foids avoiding you while you try to approach her and even saying "hi " to them is a crime.

And here we are,kissless touchless hugless males in our 20's or 30's and never touche a woman. She'll never let you be her 30th :D because you're ugly.and here ı am,alone,kissless,hughless,touchless virgin trying to surviver everyday in my life and ı'm in depression now because ı'm alone,crying for hours but there is no one looking for me.it is not fair,it is not what suppossed to be.life is so unfair.

Those are rookie numbers.

I'd rather kill myself than becoming a betabuxx wagecuck for a roastie like this.

Sheet this guy was living the life. If he wasn't busy exploiting and murdering the people of the Congos, he was banging 18 year old virgins.
Based Leopold II

Not even Chad fucks 29 girls in a year...

Lord where is the rope?
Too much suifuel

her, hahaa im a whore hahaa

i sense her roast flaps flying, i also smell them, eugh.

Isn't that like, average?

this thread is now bluepill, the average woman does anal 300 times a day

Women are just a fucking agglomeration of atoms that deserved to be tortured for hundreds of years.

That’s only slightly above 1 per month. That’s practically a female incel.

"but would be down for a babe like you" :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: tfw you will never have a foid ever say that to you ever in your entire life, only chadfish gets that privilege, ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree: